http://www.avclub.com/article/now-you-can-play-grand-theft-auto-v-lemmy-230685
I hope that's a thing.
Not that I'd get to find out...by the time I have a computer that has enough horsepower to run V, they'll be on VIII probably.
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 14, 2016, 07:18:00 AM
I hope that's a thing.
Not that I'd get to find out...by the time I have a computer that has enough horsepower to run V, they'll be on VIII probably.
It is a thing. And I'm in the same boat you are as far as getting GTA V.
My son did get a PS4 for Christmas from his grandpa...and while I could probably play it on that, I'm loath to use a console to game, strangely enough.
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/
No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/
No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"
Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/
No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"
Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!
Heathen that I am, I am familiar with neither the details of GTAV nor this Lemmy gentleman. Does your last post make a reference to either that I am missing? (Mostly, I just want to be sure I did not offend)
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:44:28 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/
No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"
Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!
Heathen that I am, I am familiar with neither the details of GTAV nor this Lemmy gentleman. Does your last post make a reference to either that I am missing? (Mostly, I just want to be sure I did not offend)
Lemmy's last name is Kilmister. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmy
He passed away recently (hence the GTA tribute mod).
Dear Freyland,
Certainly not the ONLY hit Lemmy/Motorhead had, but one of the best ones, IMO.
I'm afraid the video won't help a man who doesn't know who Lemmy is...or now sadly..was...
True, but it's a good start.
Frey - Lemmy is....well Lemmy. To put it in perspective think of how hard a life Ozzy Osborne has lived... And then turn it to 11.
Lemmy was also a big gamer too from what I heard.
Thanks for your time on this Gentlemen. It's interesting that, unless you knew the individual personally, you will often learn more about them in their death than in their life.
I'm particularly glad for Mirth's clarification that his post involved playing on Lemmy's first name, as I thought I had annoyed him.
Nah. The only thing that annoys mirth is when he finds out Bill Murray has been going around telling people he knows mirth.