GTA V Lemmy Tribute Mod

Started by mirth, January 13, 2016, 07:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I hope that's a thing.

Not that I'd get to find out...by the time I have a computer that has enough horsepower to run V, they'll be on VIII probably.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 14, 2016, 07:18:00 AM
I hope that's a thing.

Not that I'd get to find out...by the time I have a computer that has enough horsepower to run V, they'll be on VIII probably.

It is a thing. And I'm in the same boat you are as far as getting GTA V.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

My son did get a PS4 for Christmas from his grandpa...and while I could probably play it on that, I'm loath to use a console to game, strangely enough.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Freyland

Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/

No, no, no!  You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"

mirth

Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/

No, no, no!  You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"

Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Freyland

Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/

No, no, no!  You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"

Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!

Heathen that I am, I am familiar with neither the details of GTAV nor this Lemmy gentleman.  Does your last post make a reference to either that I am missing? (Mostly, I just want to be sure I did not offend)

mirth

Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:44:28 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Quote from: Freyland on January 14, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: mirth on January 14, 2016, 09:24:07 AM
The Lemmy mod is PC only :/

No, no, no!  You're supposed to say, "Lemmy guess, the mod is PC only?"

Sorry! Please don't kil me, mister!

Heathen that I am, I am familiar with neither the details of GTAV nor this Lemmy gentleman.  Does your last post make a reference to either that I am missing? (Mostly, I just want to be sure I did not offend)

Lemmy's last name is Kilmister.  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmy

He passed away recently (hence the GTA tribute mod).
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Dear Freyland,



Certainly not the ONLY hit Lemmy/Motorhead had, but one of the best ones, IMO.

Grimnirsson

I'm afraid the video won't help a man who doesn't know who Lemmy is...or now sadly..was...
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

BanzaiCat


jamus34

Frey - Lemmy is....well Lemmy. To put it in perspective think of how hard a life Ozzy Osborne has lived... And then turn it to 11.

Lemmy was also a big gamer too from what I heard.
Insert witty comment here.

Freyland

Thanks for your time on this Gentlemen.  It's interesting that, unless you knew the individual personally, you will often learn more about them in their death than in their life.
I'm particularly glad for Mirth's clarification that his post involved playing on Lemmy's first name, as I thought I had annoyed him.

MetalDog

Nah.  The only thing that annoys mirth is when he finds out Bill Murray has been going around telling people he knows mirth.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob