Merry Xmas everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year.
father Xmas brought me FM2017 and Civ VI :)
Merry Christmas everybody. (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fchristmastree.gif&hash=d6ad8b5fcd344e73eebb165d88f5f68dc0eeb572)
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
Quote from: MetalDog on December 25, 2016, 10:10:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
But MetalDog, I may believe in Santa, but I cannot believe there are other threads outside this subforum. Never say such things in front of the children.
Quote from: MetalDog on December 25, 2016, 10:10:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
Take care though. Some of those threads are PG-13.
Quote from: FlickJax on December 25, 2016, 04:38:33 AM
Merry Xmas everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year.
father Xmas brought me FM2017 and Civ VI :)
I have FM2017 Touch, Planet Coaster, and a few others. I will likely get the two new Civ VI expansions with my Steam card. Trying to stay away from Steam today...probably pretty busy.
Quote from: MetalDog on December 25, 2016, 10:10:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."Apparently not.
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 10:36:06 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 25, 2016, 10:10:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Apparently not.
You've been bad this year, haven't you? ;)
Happy Holidays to all.
Merry Christmas, guys. :)
Quote from: Greybriar on December 25, 2016, 10:56:03 AM
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 10:36:06 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 25, 2016, 10:10:18 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And for you adventurous folk, there are threads outside Computer Wargaming:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18523.0
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Apparently not.
You've been bad this year, haven't you? ;)
Probably one too many cracks about that rumored front page.
Merry Christmas all!
Seasons greetings, everyone.
Merry Christmas, groggies!! O:-)
Merry grog Christmas
Merry Christmas all you fine upstanding grogs.
^That really narrows it down to one or two.
Quote from: Gusington on December 25, 2016, 07:23:10 PM
^That really narrows it down to one or two.
That many? Who!?
Gus and...gimme a minute...
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...
Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...
Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...
Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...
So...she's the North Korea of frying pans?
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:12:12 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...
Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...
So...she's the North Korea of frying pans?
You're definitely not on the 'good grog' list.
That's how I got locked out of those secret threads. :-\
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
That's how I got locked out of those secret threads. :-\
I don't think so. Usually it's the good ones we keep out of the secret threads. They can't be trusted with all the Groginati dark magic stuff.
Oops...I may have said too much.
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
That's how I got locked out of those secret threads. :-\
I don't think so. Usually it's the good ones we keep out of the secret threads. They can't be trusted with all the Groginati dark magic stuff.
Oops...I may have said too much.
You're gonna get locked out!
Sorry I just got here. I was locked-out all day. And dodging sub-orbital fry pans. What'd I miss?
Nothing that one wouldn't expect on a Grogheads Merry Christmas thread...
<:-)
Merry Christmas guys.
<:-) :bd: :hug:
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and safe travels.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Happy Xmas!