Main Menu

Merry Xmas Everyone

Started by FlickJax, December 25, 2016, 04:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OJsDad

Merry Christmas all you fine upstanding grogs.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

^That really narrows it down to one or two.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...

Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...

Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...

So...she's the North Korea of frying pans?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:12:12 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Gus and...gimme a minute...

Quick- say 'Mrs Bob'!
Her frypan is rumored (rumoured?) to be capable of achieving suborbital trajectories and the entire US Atlantic Seaboard may be within range...

So...she's the North Korea of frying pans?

You're definitely not on the 'good grog' list.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

That's how I got locked out of those secret threads.  :-\
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
That's how I got locked out of those secret threads.  :-\

I don't think so. Usually it's the good ones we keep out of the secret threads. They can't be trusted with all the Groginati dark magic stuff.

Oops...I may have said too much.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on December 25, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
Quote from: bbmike on December 25, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
That's how I got locked out of those secret threads.  :-\

I don't think so. Usually it's the good ones we keep out of the secret threads. They can't be trusted with all the Groginati dark magic stuff.

Oops...I may have said too much.

You're gonna get locked out!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Sorry I just got here. I was locked-out all day. And dodging sub-orbital fry pans. What'd I miss?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FarAway Sooner

Nothing that one wouldn't expect on a Grogheads Merry Christmas thread...

<:-)

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Shelldrake

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and safe travels.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell