GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Title: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 03:23:51 AM


This weekend there shall be XCOM 2 Long War 2, still trying to perfect guerilla tactics

and some Endless Space 2 as the Horatio advance across the skies

Have a great weekend everyone
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 17, 2017, 03:46:57 AM
I just finished building the last of my tank models for the TANKS miniatures game.  Most of the kits were pretty decent but the Cromwell was the exception to the rule.  The upper and lower hull did not want to fit together and I had to trim some parts off just to get them to join. 

Set to play the game for the first time tomorrow.  It's going to be a Brits vs. Huns match-up.  Should be fun.

I'm probably going to buy Sniper Elite 4 and give that a bash.  I've been trying to get into TW: Warhammer but it's just not doing it for me.  I think I may have burnt myself out on TW games with Shogun 2.  I haven't been able to get into any of the titles since that one.

Continue my PBEM game of Labyrinth with Barth and continue to play a mission a day in War Thunder with my Halifax bomber. 




Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Hofstadter on February 17, 2017, 04:24:36 AM
Dont play RE7 with a belly full of shiraz

Youre gonna throw up
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: MengJiao on February 17, 2017, 06:07:11 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.

Maybe some DCS and maybe some ARMAIII
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 06:19:47 AM
Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:19:47 AM
Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.

How did it go in Bonnie Scotland? And what think you of Glasgow?
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:19:47 AM
Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.

How did it go in Bonnie Scotland? And what think you of Glasgow?

;D Not quite there yet...I fly out to Scotland tomorrow. Can't wait to check it all out though. Might even buy a football jersey.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: mirth on February 17, 2017, 06:46:31 AM
Just get a New England Patriots jersey.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 06:48:44 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 17, 2017, 06:46:31 AM
Just get a New England Patriots jersey.

I'd sooner

(https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder662/68019662.jpg)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: mirth on February 17, 2017, 06:52:43 AM
Don't try bringing your Red Ryder BB gun on the flight.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 06:58:27 AM
There won't be enough room. Window seats for both flights. I really hope I don't have to pee at some point. It sucks being 6'4" and being stuck in a Torquemada torture seat for five, and then 6.5 hours.

I'm downloading stuff off of Netflix and got some movies too - Airplane, Liar Liar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Run Silent Run Deep, Serenity, The Force Awakens, and Star Trek (2009). Almost got Star Trek The Motion Picture too. Hopefully all of this will take my mind off of how much my ass hurts and not being able to breathe because the person in front of me decided to recline their seat.

But hey - fookn' Glasgow, innit?  \m/ \m/
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Tuna on February 17, 2017, 07:04:12 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

I'm downloading stuff off of Netflix and got some movies too - Airplane, Liar Liar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Run Silent Run Deep, Serenity, The Force Awakens, and Star Trek (2009). Almost got Star Trek The Motion Picture too.

You can cache stuff on Netflix now?
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 07:15:13 AM
Quote from: Tuna on February 17, 2017, 07:04:12 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

I'm downloading stuff off of Netflix and got some movies too - Airplane, Liar Liar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Run Silent Run Deep, Serenity, The Force Awakens, and Star Trek (2009). Almost got Star Trek The Motion Picture too.

You can cache stuff on Netflix now?

Not everything, but it seems about 90% of the content can be downloaded to mobile devices (I'm downloading stuff to my iPad), so you can watch it offline. I don't see it as an option off of the PC, but there's a download link with most shows on my iPad.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: mirth on February 17, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
If you have Star Trek: TMP, you should be able to sleep on the flight.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 17, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
If you have Star Trek: TMP, you should be able to sleep on the flight.

Exactly. I don't sleep well on planes, if at all.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Nefaro on February 17, 2017, 08:11:52 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:48:44 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 17, 2017, 06:46:31 AM
Just get a New England Patriots jersey.

I'd sooner

(https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder662/68019662.jpg)

;D
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Nefaro on February 17, 2017, 08:12:54 AM
A little DCS multi-player.

Maybe some World of Warships.  Big maybe.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: mirth on February 17, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
Minis gaming tomorrow - Battle of Dogger Bank.

Need to get back into Witcher 3.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: bbmike on February 17, 2017, 08:35:05 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 17, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
If you have Star Trek: TMP, you should be able to sleep on the flight.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2FWatsonfacepalm.gif&hash=3d3c873cd40b5dd3e048765c7e3cfdd970cc5906)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Barthheart on February 17, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
PBEM Labyrinth with SDR... still flailing about chasing him all over the board.
PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns: Reforged with OJsDad... very large battle under way... with persistent chemical attacks and Warthogs!

Just bought GMT's Grand Prix... so have that on the table and playing it solo to learn the rules.

Shopping for a new snowblower as my current 35 yr old Toro now only runs for about 10 minutes before dying....   :pullhair:
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: bbmike on February 17, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.

I would have thought JudgeDredd would have been by to point you in the right direction by now.  ???
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: jamus34 on February 17, 2017, 08:47:34 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 17, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
PBEM Labyrinth with SDR... still flailing about chasing him all over the board.
PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns: Reforged with OJsDad... very large battle under way... with persistent chemical attacks and Warthogs!

Just bought GMT's Grand Prix... so have that on the table and playing it solo to learn the rules.

Shopping for a new snowblower as my current 35 yr old Toro now only runs for about 10 minutes before dying....   :pullhair:
If you got 35 years on a snow blower you have nothing to complain about there. I just had to replace my 3 yr old boilermate because it started leaking. F U Amtrols.

Gaming wise looking to get some EU4 action, Dom 4, tales of Zestiria for my jrpg fix, and cap it with some Witcher 3 / Path of exile/ Grim Dawn
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Tuna on February 17, 2017, 09:28:46 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 17, 2017, 08:12:54 AM
A little DCS multi-player.

Maybe some World of Warships.  Big maybe.

Aww come on, we can't leave 2nd high and dry!
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Cyrano on February 17, 2017, 10:18:48 AM
1.  Writing
2.  Deathwing -- if they don't release the flamethrower from BETA soon my son is going to explode.
3.  JTS Jena-Auerstadt...damn Prussians are running from me like dogs.  Problem is that I know why, viz.:  they won't honor history and fight me in small groups.
4.  Finishing the stickering for Epic Austerlitz using C&C:N.
5.  Calculating opening moves for October 14 on the Jena VdL KS.
6.  CS, CS:ME, and CMx2 PBEM


Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 17, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
Quote from: bbmike on February 17, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.

I would have thought JudgeDredd would have been by to point you in the right direction by now.  ???

Surprisingly, no. I don't think he's been around for a while.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: mirth on February 17, 2017, 10:56:42 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
Quote from: bbmike on February 17, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.

I would have thought JudgeDredd would have been by to point you in the right direction by now.  ???

Surprisingly, no. I don't think he's been around for a while.

He hasn't posted in a few weeks. Hope he's doing okay.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: HoodedHorseJoe on February 17, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
I'm going away on holiday on Saturday - going Skiing in Andorra.

I've been playing Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy this week as research and I've really enjoyed it. It shows its limitations quite easily but It's also easy to fall in love with the game. Can't wait for the studio's next project, and I love for them to take this concept and go all-out with it. Really feels like a videogame version of Star Wars: Armada, and I really do think you could go full digital table-top game with it.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: JasonPratt on February 17, 2017, 12:00:18 PM
Unknown what my schedule with the Bro is this weekend, starting after work today, which will affect my gaming. Should still be fun, though.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Dammit Carl! on February 17, 2017, 12:18:29 PM
Not sure what I'll do, but I've been spending time on Day of Infamy a bit, so I'll keep on trucking there. See if I can wrangle the Iron Front mod for Arma 3 too.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Nefaro on February 17, 2017, 03:13:15 PM
Think it's about BRRRRRRRT time with the A-10C.



(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpop.h-cdn.co%2Fassets%2F15%2F47%2F1447868775-a10-firing.gif&hash=26959239970216b4512d9bd1f00a3f59fda18ba0)




... mixed with the occasional SEAD in a Su-25T. 

:coolsmiley:
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 17, 2017, 04:14:45 PM
^That gif moistens my loins.

I will be playing Soviet Corps for sure and perhaps some Battle Academy 2, Sniper Elite III and Hearts of Iron IV.

Wonder what kind of truck JH is getting...

...BC when I was in the UK in 2003 I watched a Beefeater at the Tower of London almost have an aneurysm because a ten year old kid was wearing an Arsenal jersey. 15 seconds later another Beefeater came over to the same kid and pat him on the head and say 'good lad.'

So...be careful what you purchase :)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 04:42:18 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 17, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

Wonder what kind of truck JH is getting...


Just another Durango. Nothing too crazy. Comes with no stock weaponry.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Father Ted on February 17, 2017, 06:34:11 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.

Well, they're slightly inter-twined in Glasgow.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 17, 2017, 07:26:12 PM
No stock weaponry?? Not even a flamethrower?
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 17, 2017, 07:27:18 PM
By the way I just tried out Hearts of Iron IV for a few minutes and my head exploded. Damn is there a lot of stuff to do. And that's just the tutorial :/
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Cyrano on February 17, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
There's your accessible Paradox game for you...
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 17, 2017, 10:36:21 PM
Yeah I was waiting for some guidance...maybe a pop window...it never came.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 18, 2017, 05:58:50 PM
Another set of gaming oddities: so I played the Winter War scenario in Soviet Corps last night, captured more than one objective, and lost, after the game intro told me that all I needed to win was to capture just one objective, any objective.

Then this evening I played the Soviet Invasion of Poland scenario and after only capturing 3 of 6 listed objectives, I was handed a Soviet Victory.

Has anyone played Soviet Corps lately and run into these "bugs"? I can't explain it any other way unless I won the 2nd scenario by destroying a certain amount of units - but that was never put forward as an objective...
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Sir Slash on February 18, 2017, 10:55:27 PM
I'm on a Pillars of Eternity binge where I think I'm at the final stage of the White March. And, damn is it tough! But fun. Here's a screenie of probably the worst water outside of Flint, Mich.  :wow:

Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Ubercat on February 18, 2017, 11:10:18 PM
Hey now, Flint is my home town!

Got out in '86. Only gone back a handful of times since ...
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Nefaro on February 19, 2017, 07:00:54 PM
Did some multi-player, including SEAD in the Su-25T, on Friday.

Eventually scored a few SAMs in the smoky target area seen through the front left windscreen.  Then a grunt with a MANPAD managed to shoot me down when I got closer to scan for other targets.  Forgot to turn on the IR Jammer.   #:-)

Was doing poorly in fighters until a Saturday afternoon flight.  Then it turned around with two Mirage kills in a row (in the Su-27  :smitten: ) and a successful RTB from the missile-rich hot zone.  Damn fun but I'm pretty rusty on my BVR jousting, even after only a few months of being away.  Especially when there is SPAMRAAM coming at me.  :buck2:



(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi67.tinypic.com%2F30ww7zd.jpg&hash=2e404cab1ea39ccb6c7503643191075541a778d7)

Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Sir Slash on February 19, 2017, 10:56:28 PM
Sorry Ubercat. I should've said "Flint, Mich. The town with bad water but great people"? BTW The water's not too great where I live either.  #:-)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Ubercat on February 19, 2017, 11:44:24 PM
From what I can tell, the people there aren't so great anymore, either. The neighborhood I lived in is a scary slum now. I checked out my old house on Google Streetview last year and it looks like a place that crackheads might squat.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Kushan on February 20, 2017, 04:29:31 AM
Played some Stellaris mp with historicalgamer Friday night on stream, played some World of Warcraft, played some Sovereignty on my stream yesterday (before the game crashed), and did some CMANO stuff tonight while I watched histrocalgamer play Afghanistan 11. Officially I'm off for Presidents day but I need to stick my head into the office for a few hours. After that not really sure. Picked up Attila TW, and had someone very generously gift me the DLC, so I may play that. I also may start a solo Stellaris campaign using the civilian trade and food shipping mods.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: MengJiao on February 20, 2017, 10:06:32 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on February 17, 2017, 06:07:11 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.

Maybe some DCS and maybe some ARMAIII

  Oddly enough, I played Panzer Battles Normandy.  There is a sort of Operation Perch scenario, though it is kind of twisted since it has the Germans still holding Caumont on the 13th of June (I think the US 1st Infantry Division had pushed some scattered Germans out of Caumont on the 10-11th).  So I sort of fixed that up and reset it for June 10 and it has been sort of fun.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Tuna on February 20, 2017, 12:33:04 PM
Binge watched the second season of Homeland since Showtime was free this weekend. Played a lot of World of Warships, spreading the addiction to Jason yesterday. Barth was stubborn  ???

Had some good luck with ranked matches this morning!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm3.staticflickr.com%2F2804%2F32201361683_cc146b3c18_b.jpg&hash=64c6b4b04d08cff524893dbc5e759d893a332371)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 20, 2017, 06:00:50 PM
Had the house free of dogs and children and wives today. Got to catch up on The Walking Dead, Soviet Corps and Battle Academy 2, Eastern Front. I successfully held off the German onslaught on Moscow in 1941 in Soviet Corps and just completed the first Kursk mission as the Germans in Battle Academy 2. Now I have moved on to the 2nd mission and get to use some heavy German armor. GIGGITY. Might play some Sniper Elite II next (breaking it open for the first time) or I may watch Fury.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F169286603357230073%2F203EABEAF0CAFEDAB3109726F2E27EC7474AA3D0%2F&hash=b981615da6cf5098ea7294b5008051c823e8e14f)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 20, 2017, 08:16:00 PM
Got some time in with Sniper Elite 2...I liked it enough to go back to it tomorrow :)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F169286603357622119%2FF55F465F045FB5BD9DF1A77A9FCF8F3BC286D868%2F&hash=8099f58da8da802eb46d8504fb84c7a55d6fa3ee)

We used to have a guy who went by this handle here...not sure how much he posts anymore.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F169286603357622210%2FFDEACA33BBE2B7220477000DF885DA80EE4082FB%2F&hash=9d35fd8c383b40a17f2fed8799bab7883afaa960)
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Sir Slash on February 20, 2017, 11:08:47 PM
Cool pics Gus. That looks like fun. Congrats on getting the lock off of your Colt.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 21, 2017, 09:32:49 AM
Why thank you. Right after I took that picture mission #2 proceeded to kick my ass every way to Wednesday...I'll chalk it up to being fatigued from Soviet Corps and Battle Academy.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: jamus34 on February 21, 2017, 11:45:07 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 21, 2017, 09:32:49 AM
Why thank you. Right after I took that picture mission #2 proceeded to kick my ass every way to Wednesday...I'll chalk it up to being fatigued from Soviet Corps and Battle Academy.

Yeah the difficulty ramps up quick in SE2.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 21, 2017, 05:33:58 PM
eek
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: BanzaiCat on February 22, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
tee hee
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Dammit Carl! on February 22, 2017, 12:06:11 PM
SE2 is some seriously reasonable fun.

In best Lieutenant Aldo Raine voice, "Shootin' Nazis is fine. Shootin' 'em in the nuts is even better as you know them sumbitches ain't gonna have no Nazi babies any time afterwards."
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: jamus34 on February 22, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Gotta say it right



Gnatzis
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Gusington on February 22, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
 :2funny:
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Nefaro on February 22, 2017, 04:09:15 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on February 22, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Gotta say it right



Gnatzis


Sounds like a New England accent..   :)


Friggin Gnatzis.
Title: Re: Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast
Post by: Cyrano on February 22, 2017, 04:44:03 PM
You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!

Truer words have ne'er been spoken.