Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast

Started by undercovergeek, February 17, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



This weekend there shall be XCOM 2 Long War 2, still trying to perfect guerilla tactics

and some Endless Space 2 as the Horatio advance across the skies

Have a great weekend everyone

Silent Disapproval Robot

I just finished building the last of my tank models for the TANKS miniatures game.  Most of the kits were pretty decent but the Cromwell was the exception to the rule.  The upper and lower hull did not want to fit together and I had to trim some parts off just to get them to join. 

Set to play the game for the first time tomorrow.  It's going to be a Brits vs. Huns match-up.  Should be fun.

I'm probably going to buy Sniper Elite 4 and give that a bash.  I've been trying to get into TW: Warhammer but it's just not doing it for me.  I think I may have burnt myself out on TW games with Shogun 2.  I haven't been able to get into any of the titles since that one.

Continue my PBEM game of Labyrinth with Barth and continue to play a mission a day in War Thunder with my Halifax bomber. 





Hofstadter

Dont play RE7 with a belly full of shiraz

Youre gonna throw up
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Jarhead0331

#3
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.

Maybe some DCS and maybe some ARMAIII

BanzaiCat

Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:19:47 AM
Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.

How did it go in Bonnie Scotland? And what think you of Glasgow?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:19:47 AM
Probably nothing but app-driven games since I'll be on a plane pretty much all damned weekend.

How did it go in Bonnie Scotland? And what think you of Glasgow?

;D Not quite there yet...I fly out to Scotland tomorrow. Can't wait to check it all out though. Might even buy a football jersey.

undercovergeek

Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 17, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Don't go to the wrong place with the wrong one!!

True. *If* I buy one, it'll probably be one of the Celtic FC ones, at the airport, on my way out of the country. Unless you have a better suggestion...?

I've learned there are two things you do not discuss with locals - one is politics, the other is football.

mirth

Just get a New England Patriots jersey.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


mirth

Don't try bringing your Red Ryder BB gun on the flight.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

There won't be enough room. Window seats for both flights. I really hope I don't have to pee at some point. It sucks being 6'4" and being stuck in a Torquemada torture seat for five, and then 6.5 hours.

I'm downloading stuff off of Netflix and got some movies too - Airplane, Liar Liar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Run Silent Run Deep, Serenity, The Force Awakens, and Star Trek (2009). Almost got Star Trek The Motion Picture too. Hopefully all of this will take my mind off of how much my ass hurts and not being able to breathe because the person in front of me decided to recline their seat.

But hey - fookn' Glasgow, innit?  \m/ \m/

Tuna

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 17, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

I'm downloading stuff off of Netflix and got some movies too - Airplane, Liar Liar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Run Silent Run Deep, Serenity, The Force Awakens, and Star Trek (2009). Almost got Star Trek The Motion Picture too.

You can cache stuff on Netflix now?