Well it's finally here, Origins weekend! I will be driving to Columbus after leaving work early this afternoon to where the Groginati meet once a year to set the agenda for the upcoming year. Drink, food, games and a good time will be had by all. I highly encourage you to consider attending one of these years. In the meantime, keep watching the Front Page for coverage and maybe a few pics.
Have a safe trip, MD.
Thanks, bob. Keep'em straight around here while we're away?
Nice music comeback from last Friday MD...! Playing HoI4 6with the new 1.4 Oak update.
Good tune MD.
I'd love to sneak out to Origins. Unfortunately, even if she didn't notice I was missing, she might notice the bank balance being hit.
This weekend I have Star Wars:Rebellion with my daughter to continue my terrible record as the Rebels. I'll also likely fire up Race Room Experience which I "rediscovered" a few days ago (with the DTM DLC) and Ghost Recon:Wildlands. More than likely, I'll be hitting Cold Waters also.
Have a great time at Origins - to those whom are lucky enough to be able to go O0
Also this weekend, I have Scotland in Colchester on Sunday. It's an event in our local Castle Park where mass pipe bands from around the country come to play in a competition. There's a beer tent - so that's where I'll be, soaking up the 30 degree heat and cooling myself down with the auld beer. In my kilt of course O0
I am putting origins on my calendar next year. Whether I can actually go remains to be seen but I'll have it on there.
That said with it being Father's Day weekend if the weather cooperates then I'll be mowing, weedwacking and washing / waxing my car; filling in with some Heroes and maybe fallout 4.
If it does not then there will be binge sessions of Stellaris and fallout 4
My Attila TW Goth campaign has ended in stalemate...I just could not recover from the Sassanid Smackdown :(
Now I plan on cracking open Dying Light and wreakn havoc on the undead from the comfort of my overpowered dune buggy. That should make me feel better.
On the schedule this weekend:
1.) Finishing up my Turn 4 video AAR of Churchill vs myself vs myself.
2.) Completing and posting a special surprise video for my multiplayer game vs Barthheart in honor of having reached the halfway point of our DC1:Blitz fight in Poland. It'll be about the strategic situation leading up to, and between, the invasion of Poland and the invasion of the Soviet Union.
Quote from: JasonPratt on June 16, 2017, 07:38:23 AM
On the schedule this weekend:
1.) Finishing up my Turn 4 video AAR of Churchill vs myself vs myself.
2.) Completing and posting a special surprise video for my multiplayer game vs Barthheart in honor of having reached the halfway point of our DC1:Blitz fight in Poland. It'll be about the strategic situation leading up to, and between, the invasion of Poland and the invasion of the Soviet Union.
Looking forwards to your videos Jason! O0
I'll be playing around with a new kickass mod for ARMA 3 called Star Wars Opposition. It is loaded with awesome content. Amazing models and OOBs, great vehicles and a wide variety of placeable static objects. Sound and music are really immersive. Not many missions yet, but I'll play around in the Eden editor too. Thinking about making a Let's Play video to showcase it. Totally top notch stuff spanning the entire timeline.
There was a DCMA claim made by another modder so it has been removed from the steam workshop. Plenty of direct links to find it though.
(https://pp.userapi.com/c638218/v638218246/410ce/PBA6LiXlKAI.jpg)
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wvzr1gvkTmw/maxresdefault.jpg)
Probably a whole lot of 7DTD with alpha 16 released. P.A.M.E.L.A and Empryrion also had updates so might check those out. I believe Subsistence had an update recently also so that covers all my EA open world games. I still have Cold Waters to really dive into, was all set to when the alpha 16 for 7DTD came out.
Have fun at Origins gentlemen.
There are gentlemen at Origins?
Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
There are gentlemen at Origins?
Yes. But they have no affiliation with Grogheads.
Well done 😎
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 16, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
There are gentlemen at Origins?
Yes. But they have no affiliation with Grogheads.
Somehow i knew this was coming ;D ......OK Grogheads will be the ones with booze stains on their shirts and bail money in their pockets C:-)....would that be more accurate.
No - that's not booze and it's not on their shirts.
Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2017, 10:42:27 AM
No - that's not booze and it's not on their shirts.
i'm afraid to ask what that means :2funny: ...so i won't
Good man.
Booze and bail-money IS our 'Origins'. :2funny: Along with strategically placed, 'Pun'-ing of course. I'm expecting a quiet morning tomorrow so that's DC: Case Blue for me. If not then Alea Jacta Est-- Third Samnite War.
Since Barth is having lunch with Mark Walker this weekend... ^-^
No
DC:Blitz, of course, but instead: how about an edit combining the Icebreaker lectures of Viktor Suvorov from 2009?
Well I just rage quit and uninstalled Dying Light. I loved it for the first couple of hours but then on the first mission where I am supposed to jump from pole to pole to activate some traps, it just became impossible for me. I must have tried 1000 times on Normal difficulty. And this is the FIRST mission in the game! Oh well, back to Mad Max for my apocalypse gaming. Maybe I'll pickup Fallout 4 on sale this week.
Didn't go to Mad Max right away. Chose another title that I have been meaning to get into for some time. :coolsmiley:
(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/848214956774017954/E7D9800FB22BC7F0B296D01CA271F8A2A8981EF2/)