Demo on Steam of this Medieval turn-based title which is set in France during the 100-Years war. Entertainingly gruesome cut scenes after each combat hit. Will release on March 7. I think it has lots of potential.
Excellent trek!
Well, this has my attention.
The link for the lazy sods like me.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1658920/Crown_Wars_The_Black_Prince/
Holy crap - nice. Thanks Trek.
Releases today. Liked the demo enough to give it a go. Although seems devs been quiet a bit, hope not a train wreck:)
Definitely still interested and loitering with intent over the purchase button.
Quote from: Gusington on May 23, 2024, 09:39:16 AMDefinitely still interested and loitering with intent over the purchase button.
Seems like not a lot of great feedback, everything from optimization not being great and not liking the controls. No involvement from devs that I can see. I won't have a chance to really play until next week but it might be one of those wait and see things for people who haven't bought yet. Surprisingly, the download was tiny, like 6.8GB with expected footprint of 14GB. Very small for games these days....
Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2024, 10:53:37 PMHoly crap - nice. Thanks Trek.
How are you acting like you haven't seen this before when you literally commented on a thread for the exact game not a couple weeks ago? :ROFL:
? That quoted post is from February.
Quote from: Gusington on May 23, 2024, 03:17:55 PM? That quoted post is from February.
I can't find it now, but there was another post from a French user who shared the game as Le Prince Noire. Maybe I hallucinated it.
Quote from: al_infierno on May 23, 2024, 04:00:12 PMQuote from: Gusington on May 23, 2024, 03:17:55 PM? That quoted post is from February.
I can't find it now, but there was another post from a French user who shared the game as Le Prince Noire. Maybe I hallucinated it.
https://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=27445.msg739838#msg739838
The only post I made in that thread was 'Wut.' :headscratch:
I did get a chance to play a little bit, so far continue to like the gameplay but it did really heat up my graphics card like others mentioned on Steam. Didn't physically measure the temp, but it felt hotter than any other recent games I have played.
Quote from: Gusington on May 23, 2024, 03:17:55 PM? That quoted post is from February.
And God knows, a man your (/our?) age can't be expected to remember something from way the hell back in February.
^Very true. But the game was also brand new to all of us then so...not sure what al means :headscratch: :headscratch: