GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on November 14, 2025, 03:17:20 PM

Title: Kitten Space Agency
Post by: steve58 on November 14, 2025, 03:17:20 PM
Well it looks like Kerbals have morphed into kittens. :wizard:

The devs include Stefan Moluf, a programmer at games studio RocketWerkz who spent nearly 12 years working as a Flight Software Engineer for SpaceX, Dean Hall, creator of hit survival game DayZ, and Felipe Falanghe, creator of the original Kerbal Space Program.  I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.  :smiley:

There is a free pre-alpha buid available.

https://www.space.com/entertainment/space-games/kitten-space-agency-is-the-spiritual-successor-to-kerbal-space-program-and-they-have-an-ex-spacex-engineer-on-the-team-interview

https://ahwoo.com/posts/019a8091-b519-7fd6-b0e8-cda461864d8b

Title: Re: Kitten Space Agency
Post by: Redwolf on November 14, 2025, 05:09:55 PM
Well, there is an opening for such a game now.
Title: Re: Kitten Space Agency
Post by: Tripoli on November 14, 2025, 06:23:40 PM
Quote from: Redwolf on November 14, 2025, 05:09:55 PMWell, there is an opening for such a game now.
Yes, but I'm going to miss my little green Kerbals.  I have faith that someone will do a mod to put them back in.   It's It doesn't have the same vibe with furry kittens as opposed to little green men.