Main Menu

Kitten Space Agency

Started by steve58, November 14, 2025, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Well it looks like Kerbals have morphed into kittens. :wizard:

The devs include Stefan Moluf, a programmer at games studio RocketWerkz who spent nearly 12 years working as a Flight Software Engineer for SpaceX, Dean Hall, creator of hit survival game DayZ, and Felipe Falanghe, creator of the original Kerbal Space Program.  I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.  :smiley:

There is a free pre-alpha buid available.

https://www.space.com/entertainment/space-games/kitten-space-agency-is-the-spiritual-successor-to-kerbal-space-program-and-they-have-an-ex-spacex-engineer-on-the-team-interview

https://ahwoo.com/posts/019a8091-b519-7fd6-b0e8-cda461864d8b

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Redwolf

Well, there is an opening for such a game now.

Tripoli

Quote from: Redwolf on November 14, 2025, 05:09:55 PMWell, there is an opening for such a game now.
Yes, but I'm going to miss my little green Kerbals.  I have faith that someone will do a mod to put them back in.   It's It doesn't have the same vibe with furry kittens as opposed to little green men.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln