Poor old Cat Man has passed away at a shockingly young age for a human - although I suppose 54 is actually quite old in cat years. :o
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dennis-avner-dead-cat-man-1435103
More a mad man, no? Some folks do have serious problems...
QuoteA wonderful and complex person, he was at times as troubled as he was remarkable, and he recently took his own life at the age of 54.
What a shame.
yeah, feline a bit sad about it to be honest
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 20, 2012, 03:00:26 PM
yeah, feline a bit sad about it to be honest
OMG. Here we go.
Odd that Bob hasn't shown up. Cat must have his tongue.
Quote from: LongBlade on November 20, 2012, 03:19:38 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 20, 2012, 03:00:26 PM
yeah, feline a bit sad about it to be honest
OMG. Here we go.
Odd that Bob hasn't shown up. Cat must have his tongue.
lol, thats all ive got, it was just a trail of bread crumbs for bob to follow!
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 20, 2012, 03:45:01 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 20, 2012, 03:19:38 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 20, 2012, 03:00:26 PM
yeah, feline a bit sad about it to be honest
OMG. Here we go.
Odd that Bob hasn't shown up. Cat must have his tongue.
lol, thats all ive got, it was just a trail of bread crumbs for bob to follow!
Bob is the cat's meow when it comes to this stuff.
...........purrrrrrfect.
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 20, 2012, 08:39:15 PM
That'll get his back up fur sure...
The claws will come out.
It gave me paws for thought, but could be a catastrophy.
the whole idea of how he modified himself gives me hairballs.
Yeah. I was trying to find more about him on the net, but couldn't find any lynx.
Yeah, he was trying to model himself after the Luchs (lynx)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fworldwartwozone.com%2Fgallery.old%2F500%2Fmedium%2Fluchs.jpg&hash=5b3fe21dd3d2922da72dc3ab348639fa44fe634b)
when searching you have to use a paws in his name.
Pictures of this troubled gentleman are littered all over the internet. The images tell a truly sad tail. Hopefully, he will find happiness in one of his next lives.
Now please, can we all show some respect and cat nip this thread in the bud?
Quote from: bob48 on November 21, 2012, 02:09:45 PM
Yeah. I was trying to find more about him on the net, but couldn't find any lynx.
He was trying to be a female cat so the search would be under cougar. The whole story needs to be covered up with a fresh layer of kitty litter.
i will open up a poll on who is next:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bobiland.com%2Fworldwide%2Fimage%2Flizard_man_1.jpg&hash=c57acc361a87df83abb7438764f5479c407ed458)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kosmetik-vegan.de%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F05%2Fzombie-boy.jpg&hash=a5d46029fc2d5f91b3bf3935d4cf9030e65a154b)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fblu.stb.s-msn.com%2Fi%2FC2%2F66B596702E4BC6128A2B347CD8B68.jpg&hash=8a9ae31d5d21a69e02a321a89164a03c08f269ef)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc08.deviantart.net%2Ffs4%2Fi%2F2004%2F188%2Fb%2F1%2FARHHHH_A_REAL_DOG_MAN.jpg&hash=f368f0fd57eb73c2da5470457d408e2488831426)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.firstpeople.us%2Fnative-american%2Fphotographs%2FEagle-Pipe-aka-Wambli-Canompa-Sioux-b.jpg&hash=0e6baacf8b9a7ec3f9e78b3450fafaaa7290ad54)
Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:
You're scaring me now... :o;)
Bob, just when I think you've lost your sense of humor you come up with another one. Talk about nine lives.
Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bobiland.com%2Fworldwide%2Fimage%2Flizard_man_1.jpg&hash=c57acc361a87df83abb7438764f5479c407ed458)
That first one left me up a tree...
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 07:09:03 PM
Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bobiland.com%2Fworldwide%2Fimage%2Flizard_man_1.jpg&hash=c57acc361a87df83abb7438764f5479c407ed458)
That first one left me up a tree...
And yet you always land on your feet.
True. I guess it was meant tabby.
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 07:46:02 PM
True. I guess it was meant tabby.
You win. I am beaten. Yes Siam.
You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.
IIRC The Texans are playing the Lions tomorrow.
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 08:11:01 PM
You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.
You've let the cat out of the bag...now we know what you're doing for the holiday.
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 08:11:01 PM
You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.
Good idea. We wouldn't want you cranky and getting into a cat fight with the relatives.
Scratch that! I'll go look for a holiday game sale I can sink my claws into while listening to some Tom Jones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw)...
Is this a private thread, or can anyone join in? ::)
Piss poor puns, boobs and beer!!
im right at home
(not cat jokes, just an observation, in case you were looking for the cat reference)
You just thought you'd Peke in to see whats going on then?
bet yer ass meowtherfker
I came within a whisker of saying that..........
youre kitten me, really?
Categorically, no.