Main Menu

Cat Man dies

Started by Boggit, November 19, 2012, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

Yeah, he was trying to model himself after the Luchs (lynx)

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

when searching you have to use a paws in his name.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Jarhead0331

Pictures of this troubled gentleman are littered all over the internet.  The images tell a truly sad tail.  Hopefully, he will find happiness in one of his next lives.

Now please, can we all show some respect and cat nip this thread in the bud?   
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: bob48 on November 21, 2012, 02:09:45 PM
Yeah. I was trying to find more about him on the net, but couldn't find any lynx.


He was trying to be a female cat so the search would be under cougar. The whole story needs to be covered up with a fresh layer of kitty litter.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Keunert

i will open up a poll on who is next:





Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Boggit

Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:
You're scaring me now...  :o;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

LongBlade

Bob, just when I think you've lost your sense of humor you come up with another one. Talk about nine lives.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:




That first one left me up a tree...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 07:09:03 PM
Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:11:33 PM
i will open up a poll on who is next:




That first one left me up a tree...

And yet you always land on your feet.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

True. I guess it was meant tabby.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 07:46:02 PM
True. I guess it was meant tabby.

You win. I am beaten. Yes Siam.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Staggerwing

IIRC The Texans are playing the Lions tomorrow.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 08:11:01 PM
You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.

You've let the cat out of the bag...now we know what you're doing for the holiday.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 21, 2012, 08:11:01 PM
You're right. I should probably take a catnap and get ready for tomorrow's Fancy Feast.

Good idea. We wouldn't want you cranky and getting into a cat fight with the relatives.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.