Expect charges of crimes against humanity. We've dropped Rodman on them.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dennis-rodman-going-north-korea-135821834--nba.html
As if they didn't hate us enough before........
We deserve anything that happens after this.
Well, they do have a nuke now.
It's not so unfair.
If they nuke Rodman, it could be a win all around.
I dunno.
Seems to me that as kooky as Rodman is, he'll probably still look good compared to the alternative of Lil' Kim's five year agricultural plan using Soylent Green.
Soylent Green is Rodman!
Quote from: mirth on February 26, 2013, 09:08:18 PM
Soylent Green is Rodman!
If he doesn't come back it'll be proof you're right.
Ive actually met the guy a bunch of times and hes a pretty cool fellow.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 26, 2013, 10:21:12 PM
Ive actually met the guy a bunch of times and hes a pretty cool fellow.
Given your dating habits, I wouldn't be surprised if you two slept together.
Down low blow?
flying full tilt into him in a mosh pit at the Chicago Crobar.
which happened to be the same place with the rail road tie rack with the torches. ::)
That explains everything.
if people like me didnt do these things people like Smuck wouldnt be so respectable. ;)
Quote from: LongBlade on February 26, 2013, 09:01:59 PM
I dunno.
Seems to me that as kooky as Rodman is, he'll probably still look good compared to the alternative of Lil' Kim's five year agricultural plan using Soylent Green.
The Kims make Rodman look like Lincoln & Gandhi.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
if people like me didnt do these things people like Smuck wouldnt be so respectable. ;)
LOL. If that isn't the quote of the week, I don't what it is!
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
if people like me didnt do these things people like Smuck wouldnt be so respectable. ;)
There is logic to that statement somewhere, I just know it. ;D
Quote from: TheCommandTent on February 27, 2013, 09:58:14 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2013, 12:48:03 AM
if people like me didnt do these things people like Smuck wouldnt be so respectable. ;)
There is logic to that statement somewhere, I just know it. ;D
It starts with the questionable logic that a) Smuck is respectable, and b) Smuck is more respectable than Star.
While we're at it, there is c) whether anyone on these boards is remotely respectable. Maybe Toonces. Maybe.
That's because Toonces still has an important job and he has never, ever tried to tell us how big his man-unit is.
Plus he is frighteningly silent on some issues which are areas where I know he has expertise.
That scares me more than anybody else and fear=respect.
Quote from: Longdan on February 26, 2013, 08:18:19 PM
We deserve anything that happens after this.
"We" who, kemosabe?
Does
anyone hate Canada? I mean, besides South Park?
They do not make much effort in distinguishing us. And BTW I am Tonto and you are Kemosabe.
When the bad guys shoot at the Lone Ranger, Tonto gets shot at too.
South Park is great. They hate us, we loves them.
You do not have to look far to find anti-Canadian bile.
Being ignored except by the Stripper Viewing Patrol (Amateur Gynaecologists of America) is galling sometimes.
Our virtue is the time dilation at the border. Since everything happens somewhat later in Canada than it does
in the USA we do not have to make a lot of unnecessary mistakes. We can watch them on TV first and make
our own unique ones. Or, even better, watch them implode in the USA and then imitate it five years later.
Plus, you've got Robin Sparkles
I always figured that once you guys clued in to where Celine Dion came from we were finished.
Apparently Dennis Rodman is a bigger moron than anyone ever imagined
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/03/01/world/asia/ap-as-nkorea-rodman.html?hp (http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/03/01/world/asia/ap-as-nkorea-rodman.html?hp)
Quote"He's proud, his country likes him — not like him, love him, love him," Rodman said of Kim Jong-un. "Guess what, I love him. The guy's really awesome."
Quote from: mirth on March 01, 2013, 01:19:04 PM
Apparently Dennis Rodman is a bigger moron than anyone ever imagined
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/03/01/world/asia/ap-as-nkorea-rodman.html?hp (http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/03/01/world/asia/ap-as-nkorea-rodman.html?hp)
Quote"He's proud, his country likes him — not like him, love him, love him," Rodman said of Kim Jong-un. "Guess what, I love him. The guy's really awesome."
Hopefully he'll like the place so much he'll stay.
I wouldn't say he's so much a "moron" as he is "batshit loony".
So LB's comment may be right on the mark there...
I'd be fine with become a permanent resident of the socialist paradise.
Quote from: LongBlade on February 26, 2013, 10:56:31 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 26, 2013, 10:21:12 PM
Ive actually met the guy a bunch of times and hes a pretty cool fellow.
Given your dating habits, I wouldn't be surprised if you two slept together.
Sorry Star :). ROFL!!! ;D