GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Title: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM
Ok - It's historically called "FRIDAY" but we all talk about the weekend's gaming

So - what to do?

Having a new rig built I am absolutely LOVING the power of the new hardware. Games look ASTOUNDING...DCS and FSX in particular are amazing looking. Played some Ghost Recon Future Soldier last night and the textures were fantastic.

So - this weekend...
FSX - with Air Hauler
DCS Black Shark - The Mi-8 and Huey are just IMPOSSIBLE to take off with or land!
Total War Rome II - I don't know...not liking what I'm hearing though I might have a wee look.
Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion
F1 2012 - gearing myself up for the likelihood of buying F1 2013 - even though I don't want to!
rFactor2 in all it's glorious beauty!

And also - making my Challenger II...got some painting and some gluing to do...it's starting to take shape.

That is all.

I love you all.  :P
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: jomni on September 13, 2013, 05:56:32 AM
DCS A10C. Have to relearn this every time
FSX.  As usual.
ARMA 2 or might finally buy 3
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: MetalDog on September 13, 2013, 06:07:56 AM
Wow!  Take a break for a week and they forget who starts this thing ;)  Just teasing, JD.  It's not like I'm going to write anything new.  It'll be Civ IV BTS MP and Warlock.  If there is time, and inclination, it'll be something Paradox.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 06:09:33 AM
Quote from: jomni on September 13, 2013, 05:56:32 AM
DCS A10C. Have to relearn the every time
FSX.  As usual.
ARMM 2 or might finally buy 3
I'm exactly the same Jomni! It takes so long to learn it, you walk away eventually - only to yearn to come back and go through it all again!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: republic on September 13, 2013, 06:16:23 AM
Playing with my Zero Turn (Toro Timecuter SS5000)

Democracy 3 beta
DCS

I'd also like to get back into FSX so I can talk myself into buying Air Hauler
Possibly looking into Airwaysim again...

Why? Because I am incapable of being content with the games I already own lol
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Tuna on September 13, 2013, 06:36:50 AM
FSX
Rome II
I'm also getting the urge to hop back into DCS Warthog.. and will have to re-learn as well.
CMBN pbem game with Con
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Martok on September 13, 2013, 06:37:43 AM
Rome II for sure.  Possibly some more FE: Legendary Heroes and/or BOTF as well, depending on time constraints and whimsy. 

Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 06:38:45 AM
Rome II
Splinter Cell Blacklist
ARMA 3
FSX - Air Hauler
...COMMAND Beta
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: smittyohio on September 13, 2013, 06:47:37 AM
Diablo 3 on my PS3, lounging back on my couch playing on a 55 inch tv....
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: jomni on September 13, 2013, 06:56:36 AM
Oh my god.  I never knew FSX is popular with Grogheads.  ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:55:36 AM
Rome II to wipe out Syracuse and then start something with Carthage. And perhaps Witcher II.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 13, 2013, 08:02:37 AM
I'm rebuilding my party after the Cardhunter server reset.  Will probably start at the office while I should be doing other things that I'm completely un-motivated to do.


edit: starting pretty much right now
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 08:15:31 AM
At least you're honest.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 13, 2013, 08:24:03 AM
well - I would be, if the damn server wasn't overloaded.  Instead I'm playing "hit the refresh button on the browser and watch nothing happen"

I'm sure it's some Karmic payback for baiting Pining over at WGer or something
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GJK on September 13, 2013, 08:44:06 AM
A buddy of mine works at the local FLGS here in Austin.  He has the keys to the store.  We're planning an after hours ASL slug-fest tomorrow with a few people.  I've been needing an ASL fix.

Will also continue painting and model/terrain making for Force on Force.  I should be able to snap some pics this weekend of what I've made.  It won't be anything as mind-blowing as what nevermore posts, but I think that they're coming out ok.  :)

My P500'd copy of The Supreme Commander came in this week.  Sadly though, there was some printing issues with map and counters.  I'm awaiting to see what GMT will do to fix those before I tear in to it.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: PanzersEast on September 13, 2013, 08:49:23 AM
Let's see....... Dunno, but the last play of Distant Worlds had me snoring....

EU IV
X3
Shogun Total War II
maybe a indie or two...

Staring at me is FSX, Skyrim, Stalker, Dom III, Endless Space, CK2, FE.......

PE
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 08:56:03 AM
Going with the mention of Skyrim - I noticed that Skyrim has a saved game of 1GB (that's a GIGABYTE) - that's just ridiculous!

Also - I forgot to mention - I might pop on SimHQ and have a go at ArmA III if it's around a decent GMT time.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 09:14:03 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 13, 2013, 06:07:56 AM
Wow!  Take a break for a week and they forget who starts this thing ;)  Just teasing, JD. 

He probably thought youd be shagging again
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 09:21:17 AM
Quote from: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

Only you could start off your post with "Rome, Rome, always Rome!" and then not have Total War Rome II on your list.  :o
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:24:14 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 09:21:17 AM
Quote from: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

Only you could start off your post with "Rome, Rome, always Rome!" and then not have Total War Rome II on your list.  :o

There's indeed a lot of irony here ;)...intended.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: PanzersEast on September 13, 2013, 09:31:44 AM
Forgot to mention I finally got around to playing Armageddon Empires from Cryptic Comet and have enjoyed it.... I still have The Occult Chronicles on my 2 buy list.



PE
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: W8taminute on September 13, 2013, 09:53:45 AM
Diablo III, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Magic 2013, and Halo Wars on my XBOX360.


Just DL'd patch 5.1.3 for Napoleon Total War mod 'The Great War'.  I will start a new campaign with the latest patch and hope that the battlefield crashes I experienced are gone.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 10:15:28 AM
Almost forgot...

Going to betatest "Fall Weiss"
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: MengJiao on September 13, 2013, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 06:38:45 AM
Rome II
Splinter Cell Blacklist
ARMA 3
FSX - Air Hauler
...COMMAND Beta


   similar, but more limited: RomeII, arma3 and Close action (boardgame) in 1744 mod mode (bad crews for all and guns are even less accurate and cannot be trained much off the flat out broadside).
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Sir Slash on September 13, 2013, 11:15:56 AM
Rome 2 vanilla for a little while more before I try a mod. And watching Bayonet's Avatar video. I'm getting dizzy! :o
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Dolan50 on September 13, 2013, 11:28:30 AM
That Avatar video looks like a fun ride. ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM
Euro Truck Sim 2
Fallen Enchantress
(how the hell do you get more spells?)

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 12:43:49 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM
Euro Truck Sim 2
Fallen Enchantress
(how the hell do you get more spells?)

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Youre in so much trouble!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 13, 2013, 01:37:47 PM
 :o :o :o :o
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 13, 2013, 01:52:52 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 08:56:03 AM

Also - I forgot to mention - I might pop on SimHQ and have a go at ArmA III if it's around a decent GMT time.

We're having a session tonight starting at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 12 am GMT.

I'll be playing:
ArmA III
Iron Front
Outlast
Tomb Raider
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 02:17:05 PM
Slash what do you think of Rome II? Haven't heard much from you on it.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Kushan on September 13, 2013, 02:21:18 PM
Tonight I'll be continuing my Austria campaign in EU IV. So far, I have almost 90 hours total invested into EU IV. Austria has been the most rewarding so far. Its not simply a matter of painting the map white like it is for many other countries. Its probably the closet faction that comes to feeling like CK2. There's a lot of managing the electors and gaining imperial authority and you don't get that by just all up conquering everyone in sight. I've really had to watch when and where I pick off the odd province in the various internal HRE wars i order to keep my aggressive expansion penalty down. Even a little aggressiveness will can the electors against you.

Will be working most of the weekend, and have a going away party to go to on Sunday so I probably won't get much gaming time in. If I can tear myself away from EU IV, I have to do some Command testing (which I've been neglecting due to a lack of time), and some modding for both Command and Skyrim.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 13, 2013, 02:49:01 PM
Rome II

Re-reading the rule books for South Mountain and ASKSK #1.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 02:56:22 PM
Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Toonces on September 13, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
I can say for sure I'll be playing:

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm (beta)
Red Orchstra 2/Rising Storm


Everything else is up for grabs this weekend!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 13, 2013, 03:05:06 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 02:56:22 PM
Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fitstrulyrandom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F02%2Fnelson-haha.jpg&hash=5c0bd2aef58cca4d35d70b0909bea3b8ae79b33c)
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 04:26:33 PM
Wrong place for sympathy!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 13, 2013, 05:30:32 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 02:56:22 PM
Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action

so your putting on makeup and thinking of Roman action......

sounds legit.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 05:35:58 PM
'Geek no matter what DO NOT PUT ON A ROMAN HELMET...no matter what they tell you.
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on September 13, 2013, 05:44:55 PM
.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Nefaro on September 13, 2013, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Happy Meals aren't cheap these days, huh?  ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
O SNAP
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 06:35:40 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on September 13, 2013, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Happy Meals aren't cheap these days, huh?  ;D

Shit.  I don't know which I'd rather swallow less. :)
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:08:27 PM
 :o If you don't know...well...Jesus H.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 13, 2013, 07:15:09 PM
And so falling to the bottom of the gutter took less than 34 post for us to reach in this Friday's gaming thread.  That has to be close to a record.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 07:23:26 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:08:27 PM
:o If you don't know...well...Jesus H.

We are talking about a McDonald's happy meal, right?

You...you call that food?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:25:50 PM
You're the one that couldn't decide. I'm the one that's drunk.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 13, 2013, 08:05:11 PM
are you now.....  :-*
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 13, 2013, 08:07:05 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 06:35:40 PM
Shit.  I don't know which I'd rather swallow less. :)

at least you do!  that tart here doesnt!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Nefaro on September 13, 2013, 08:11:21 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:25:50 PM
I'm the one that's drunk.

Time to make your move, boys!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 13, 2013, 08:32:36 PM
noooo

theres a reason hes known as the Fulda Gap.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 08:53:51 PM
That Pumking beer was sweet sweet nectar.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM
Im feeling a lot of love in the room
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM
Im feeling a lot of love in the room

That's not all you're feeling, eh?  :-*
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 03:59:17 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM







Im feeling a lot of love in the room

That's not all you're feeling, eh?  :-*

Im surrounded by menopausal bright orange women - im feeling all sorts
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Martok on September 14, 2013, 05:05:50 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 03:59:17 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM







Im feeling a lot of love in the room

That's not all you're feeling, eh?  :-*

Im surrounded by menopausal bright orange women - im feeling all sorts
I'm *almost* tempted to ask, "Where the hell are you??"...but then I realized I'm probably better off not knowing.  ??? 

Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 14, 2013, 10:35:14 AM
..He's in a world of his own I think.........
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 14, 2013, 10:45:08 AM
Quote from: bob48 on September 14, 2013, 10:35:14 AM
..He's in a world of his own I think.........

He's clearly surrounded by female Umpa Lumpas.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: MetalDog on September 14, 2013, 12:37:28 PM
I was thinking prison. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Staggerwing on September 14, 2013, 12:50:40 PM
Or a tanning salon frequented by late-stage cougars.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 14, 2013, 12:53:45 PM
or hes visiting the Jersey Shore.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Toonces on September 14, 2013, 01:00:58 PM
Watch it buddy!   >:(
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Dolan50 on September 14, 2013, 01:01:46 PM
That tan in a can stuff makes you look orange.
I used to have a red headed GF who couldn't tan use that lotion.

I told her it wasn't necessary to turn orange to make herself more attractive,it wasn't her skin I was interested in.
OO
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:02:56 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 14, 2013, 12:37:28 PM
I was thinking prison. 

If he ain't, he ought to be!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 14, 2013, 02:13:01 PM
I was thinking an all female prison for red heads in NJ.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 14, 2013, 04:28:04 PM
Quote from: Toonces on September 14, 2013, 01:00:58 PM
Watch it buddy!   >:(

whos fault is snooky?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:18:03 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at

When you saw this sign, you should have had second thoughts about accepting the job.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages1.showmethead.com%2Fnlarge%2Favon_sales_representatives_wanted_23145276.jpg&hash=a33050fabb3e0fafd2a4d2b515d6c82814feab4e)
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Staggerwing on September 14, 2013, 05:25:53 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at

Are you the Promotor, the DJ, or the Muscle?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:32:12 PM
I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:23:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:32:12 PM
I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.

too right - im the idiot out the front making sure theyve all got badges, id, and letting the client know how many are in
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Staggerwing on September 15, 2013, 06:11:27 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:23:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:32:12 PM
I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.

too right - im the idiot out the front making sure theyve all got badges, id, and letting the client know how many are in

Ah, the Muscle then.

Do you work with guys who have names such as "Seven Toes" Harry and Draco the Closer?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 07:56:45 AM
Lmao - yes but they're not needed to shepherd 1500 bright orange, lovely wobbly, randy old ladies
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Staggerwing on September 15, 2013, 08:06:43 AM
Don't be too sure...  ;)
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 01:44:05 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 07:56:45 AM
Lmao - yes but they're not needed to shepherd 1500 bright orange, lovely wobbly, randy old ladies

I bet they could have brought a blush to your cheeks ;D
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 03:31:00 PM
Which cheeks?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:22:50 PM
right im back - nay more of your make-up talk although im disappointed to report ive been given a presentation gift hamper of errrr 'man-products'
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 04:32:53 PM
Like hemorrhoid cream?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 04:33:14 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 03:31:00 PM
Which cheeks?

...well, I sure aint going to ask.....
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 04:34:38 PM
He did mention hemorrhoid cream so that answers that query.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 04:32:53 PM
Like hemorrhoid cream?

i daredn't look - i figure it will be a selection of stuff that sounds like it should be on a pudding - i have seen ginger and pineapple scrub in there - now ill admit id like that be to be the title of two ladies in some lesbian porn but im not holding much hope
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 04:49:54 PM
What does a man do with ginger and pineapple scrub if it indeed is not lesbian porn or pudding? Or both?
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:55:46 PM
get right in deep on those hard to clean areas?

im almost sure theres no part of me needs scrubbing with ginger and pineapple
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
mate, it you can get ginger to scrub your pineapples, good luck to ya!
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
mate, it you can get ginger to scrub your pineapples, good luck to ya!

exactly, my Geordie net-dad - and it is for that reason im sending you the peaches and rose loofah
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Gusington on September 15, 2013, 05:22:58 PM
A loofah? Shamefrul dispray.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 15, 2013, 09:25:10 PM
Quote from: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
mate, it you can get ginger to scrub your pineapples, good luck to ya!

if they look like pineapples you really should see a doctor.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: MengJiao on September 16, 2013, 09:02:23 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on September 13, 2013, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 06:38:45 AM
Rome II
Splinter Cell Blacklist
ARMA 3
FSX - Air Hauler
...COMMAND Beta


   similar, but more limited: RomeII, arma3 and Close action (boardgame) in 1744 mod mode (bad crews for all and guns are even less accurate and cannot be trained much off the flat out broadside).

All went as planned.  Rome was fun.  Easy Egypt got to be so stable (after a few very cool sea battles) that I'm going to do Easy Carthage for a bit and then try a Noraml Carthage.
ArmaIII -- fascinating and yet very strange.
Close Action -- I might just use some of its rules to complexify Flying Colors slightly or at the very least simplify the gunfire and damage rules.  The ship movement is fine and the scale is good but there's a tad too much bookkeeping for a solitaire situation -- I want things to happen with less fuss and more violence.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: Kushan on September 16, 2013, 02:35:49 PM
I lost my Austria save to a Steam sync error. Spent the rest of my gaming time messing around with ArmA 3 and the scenario editor.
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 16, 2013, 04:14:37 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: bob48 on September 15, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
mate, it you can get ginger to scrub your pineapples, good luck to ya!

exactly, my Geordie net-dad - and it is for that reason im sending you the peaches and rose loofah

ooh, lovely. I can soak in the bath with rosy loofah and read some White Dwarf mags  ;)
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: undercovergeek on September 16, 2013, 04:31:21 PM
Fk you're right! Sorry matey - this week
Title: Re: FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!
Post by: bob48 on September 16, 2013, 04:37:06 PM
^lol - no probs - I just like winding you up ;D