FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!

Started by JudgeDredd, September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Or a tanning salon frequented by late-stage cougars.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dolan50

That tan in a can stuff makes you look orange.
I used to have a red headed GF who couldn't tan use that lotion.

I told her it wasn't necessary to turn orange to make herself more attractive,it wasn't her skin I was interested in.
OO
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Huw the Poo


Gusington

I was thinking an all female prison for red heads in NJ.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at

When you saw this sign, you should have had second thoughts about accepting the job.

Staggerwing

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Lmao its a cosmetics pyramid selling conference im working at

Are you the Promotor, the DJ, or the Muscle?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:32:12 PM
I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.

too right - im the idiot out the front making sure theyve all got badges, id, and letting the client know how many are in

Staggerwing

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 15, 2013, 04:23:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 14, 2013, 05:32:12 PM
I suspect Undercovergeek will remain mum the next time he frequents a makeup shindig.

too right - im the idiot out the front making sure theyve all got badges, id, and letting the client know how many are in

Ah, the Muscle then.

Do you work with guys who have names such as "Seven Toes" Harry and Draco the Closer?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Lmao - yes but they're not needed to shepherd 1500 bright orange, lovely wobbly, randy old ladies

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys