I'm going to blow your minds and tell you that I am playing a NEW game this weekend...nah. It'll be the same old thing. But, it will keep me amused in between football and chores.
^ So are you talking Civ IV, or Warlock? Or both? :P
As for myself, I'll probably be doing much the same as this past week: More Legendary Heroes, Birth of the Federation, and maybe some Shogun 2.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! As much of this as I can cram in this long weekend... Other than more outdoor chores before winter and VASSAL work.
I'd be shocked if I could pull myself away from Diablo 3 on my PS3... It's been all I've played for the last month, and I've play a LOT...
Quote from: Martok on October 11, 2013, 06:22:03 AM
^ So are you talking Civ IV, or Warlock? Or both? :P
As for myself, I'll probably be doing much the same as this past week: More Legendary Heroes, Birth of the Federation, and maybe some Shogun 2.
Not so much gaming this weekend. I'm going to go be trained by naturalists so that I can instruct children about nature. BUT if I get a chance I'll be playing
Espana 1936.
Command and maybe Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! if I break down and buy it...been reading lots of good things about it, including Al's AAR...
MengJiao if you can talk to us about games then you will be fine talking to kids about nature.
After getting frustrated again with Witcher 2 I nerd raged and removed it from my hard drive again.
I've moved on to Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall amd may start Assassin's Creed III. Maybe some Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe some Civ V as Venice.
I've been a little bit lost lately: started this and that but at this point there's not a game that i haven't played to death that i really want to play...too tired, no time to learn...
Anyway, i guess i'll stay with some familiar games this weekend: Master of Orion (Klackons), armada 2526 supernova pbem and maybe Knights of Honor.
Dom 4 and Bionic Dues. Also I'd like to finish up my current campaign of My Back Is Killing Me.
flashpoint campaigns
command
civil war 2
dominions 4
Quote from: Gusington on October 11, 2013, 09:34:02 AM
MengJiao if you can talk to us about games then you will be fine talking to kids about nature.
I'm fine as long as I'm talking. It's the questions that throw me such as "What kind of a tree is that?"
Me: "That's an Oak of some kind."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "Oaks of that sort do well at this altitude."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "They've adapted to this environment."
Kid: "Why?'
Me: "Otherwise they wouldn't be here."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "They would be somewhere else."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "Most normal topologies require that locations be distinct."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "Because generally you want to be able to make propositions involving different locations."
Kid: "Why?"
Me: "Because if everything is in the same spot or you can't tell what spot you can't say much about them spot-wise which is a concern in Topology."
Kid: "Stop that bad humor."
"
I had planned on digging in with Flashpoint, Command and maybe try getting back into Dishonored...but last night I was playing Rome II and I'm pretty much at war with everyone now, so I may end up being obsessed with putting out a lot of those fires this weekend.
Rome 2. I just got Legionaries and Cavalry. CMFI-the Troina Campaign also. But Skyrim is calling my name and she hates to be ignored. ;)
Flash Point and hopefully some Left for Dead 2. I'll also be playing in a pumpkin patch this weekend.
Flashpoint Campaigns:Red Storm and some Bioshock:Infinite
That is all.
Well, maybe some Challenger II making - now that I have (waiting) a Sea Harrier of Falklands Conflict fame and an Hasegawa 1/48 Arado Nachtingall just purchased.
And I need to make an effort to get into Civil War 2 - so at the least I'll read someone's AAR pdf and get the tutorials over.
Let's see...
Endless Space - Finish my existing game, in the mid-late game now
Dominions 4 - Going to finish learning
Bionic Dues - Another quick run through
Euro TS II - Check in and make a quick run out East
Out side of that maybe Skyrim, EU IV / Fallen Enchantress
Will probably not resist the urge and pick up Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm, not even going to fake it......
Primo Victoria!
Quote from: tgb on October 11, 2013, 09:50:56 AM
Also I'd like to finish up my current campaign of My Back Is Killing Me.
Sorry to hear that man. I hope you're able to finish that up this weekend as well.
torchlight 2, CMANO, Dom4 and resisting the urge to pick up the new flashpoint but we all know that is futile ;)
Endless Space - started a solo game as the Automatons. After playing the Sophons exclusively it's a breath of fresh air. It's so easy to expand as the Automatons!
Diablo 3 - sexybox version with my sexy lady :D (not Geek)
Bionic Dues
Staring a new CMBN PBEM game with Con..
Wish I had my PMDG 737, but it hasn't arrived yet.. so will have to be happy reading the manual that I downloaded...
Probably some Rome II as well.. last few weekends been on the same games..
Quote from: Tuna on October 11, 2013, 12:30:13 PM
Staring a new CMBN PBEM game with Con..
Wish I had my PMDG 737, but it hasn't arrived yet.. so will have to be happy reading the manual that I downloaded...
Probably some Rome II as well.. last few weekends been on the same games..
I've never played Combat Mission games PBEM, preferring real time...but I'd be willing to give it a go if you had some spare time to play one?
If you did want a game, I'd prefer Shock Force (do you have that? If so, what modules?). If you'd rather play CM:BN though, I prefer to be Germans and defending (I'm just not good enough to play attack) but no biggie.
Anyone got some scary places to visit in Skyrim? I love Dishonored but the DLC is only a few hours long.
Quote from: Gusington on October 11, 2013, 01:34:04 PM
Anyone got some scary places to visit in Skyrim? I love Dishonored but the DLC is only a few hours long.
Scariest place I remember was in those dark caverns in the vampire dlc...quite dark and difficult to see roving bands of those gray elf guys, can't remember what they were called, they were in the vanilla game too.
For the weekend gaming...ACW2
Yeah I played through those...there must be more! Skyrim being so huge. Hoping for something scary in the newest DLC, which I haven't started yet.
Play Amnesia, Gus.
Quote from: tgb on October 11, 2013, 09:50:56 AM
Dom 4 and Bionic Dues. Also I'd like to finish up my current campaign of My Back Is Killing Me.
Same.
And Same, for many years. Fortunately the docs have kept me pumped with pain meds, which can make the other stuff more fun. :-*
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 11, 2013, 12:36:22 PM
Quote from: Tuna on October 11, 2013, 12:30:13 PM
Staring a new CMBN PBEM game with Con..
Wish I had my PMDG 737, but it hasn't arrived yet.. so will have to be happy reading the manual that I downloaded...
Probably some Rome II as well.. last few weekends been on the same games..
I've never played Combat Mission games PBEM, preferring real time...but I'd be willing to give it a go if you had some spare time to play one?
If you did want a game, I'd prefer Shock Force (do you have that? If so, what modules?). If you'd rather play CM:BN though, I prefer to be Germans and defending (I'm just not good enough to play attack) but no biggie.
I don't know that much about the 'equipment' in CMSF.. Can you play modern countries against each other? It's seems lopsided playing like US against Syria... lol.. I never played the game much so I don't know.. but if you want to try CMBN.. German defending would be fine with that as well.. fyi.. I think the points buying is equalized.. so German stuff does cost more I believe.. Cause it's better... lol.. talking about Panthers, Tigers.. Jadgpanthers.. Couple of games I couldn't even buy a Tiger (cost too much prestige wise).. but I've had games were two panthers face 10 Shermans no problem.. Ask Con.. The Panthers and Tiger's rule the battlefield..
I've been on vacation all week, but battling a minor respiratory infection as well. I've done some gaming though, and have played a mix of Battlefield 3/Battlefield 4 Beta and Wargame: ALB. I just got my beta coupon for Flashpoint Campaigns, and got the release version downloaded and installed so I imagine a weekend of playing that. I also need to get back to my wizard on Diablo 3 on the PS3.
Woo Whooo.. PMDG 737 just arrived in the mail! 8)
Delivery estimate said the 15th.. so glad when they're wrong in the right direction!
Quote from: Tuna on October 11, 2013, 05:14:50 PM
Woo Whooo.. PMDG 737 just arrived in the mail! 8)
Delivery estimate said the 15th.. so glad when they're wrong in the right direction!
Sweet. Have a fun time flying.
Flashpoint. I'm very happy with it so far. Also I'm going to play the Civ 5 GotM. Unfortunately, it's on Deity - a few levels beyond me. So it should be a short game.
I've been playing some more Smugglers V which seems to have sucked me in even though it is a bit repetitive, still fun progressing through the ranks (currently Lt. Commander in the Federation) and earning some ribbons and medals.
HOI III Italy and AAR
Stuck between Command and Rome II - im only 2 hours into the Carthage campaign but patches are coming in faster than i can play so i may hold out til it calms down
But then starting Command scares the hell out of me - need to watch Spelks vids
Quote from: Wolfe1759 on October 11, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
I've been playing some more Smugglers V which seems to have sucked me in even though it is a bit repetitive, still fun progressing through the ranks (currently Lt. Commander in the Federation) and earning some ribbons and medals.
Have you made it far enough to buy into a higher class of ships?
I'm gonna pick up Smugglers V sometime, but it really just looks like Smugglers IV. Perhaps they expanded the 'unique' missions or something. Then again, I still think the best of this specific turn-based space 'pirate' type of game is still Space Rangers 2 Reboot so I just fire that up instead since it seems to have more variety in most every category.
Huw I played Amnesia when it came out :/
Haven't played the sequel yet.
No ganes here. I think my pc just died. >:( trying to figure which part went tits up.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 11, 2013, 10:03:43 PM
No ganes here. I think my pc just died. >:( trying to figure which part went tits up.
Does it POST? Any signs of life at all? Did you try a different monitor just in case your Cold Cathode light source crapped out?
It started with the sound csrd and then the video card. I'm thinking the mb is shot.
Try to remove everything besides the basics- a stick of ram, onboard video, the HDD, and see if it will boot. Try to rule out a bad Power supply by making the load as light as possible. If it shows life under min load then try a PS swap.
ya I did all that and it seems it was a corrupted bios. I pulled the battery and cleared the cmos. it seems fine at the moment.
I'm going to back everything up that I need to anyway. so at the moment I dodged a bullet.
raise your hand if you overthink your pc's problems. lol
Don't sweat it. Computers suck. Computers run the world. Watch this instead- it's among the few perfect *eff* the World songs:
Ive been looking into building a new pc but I really didnt want to shell out a $1000 this weekend.
Quote from: Nefaro on October 11, 2013, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: Wolfe1759 on October 11, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
I've been playing some more Smugglers V which seems to have sucked me in even though it is a bit repetitive, still fun progressing through the ranks (currently Lt. Commander in the Federation) and earning some ribbons and medals.
Have you made it far enough to buy into a higher class of ships?
I'm gonna pick up Smugglers V sometime, but it really just looks like Smugglers IV. Perhaps they expanded the 'unique' missions or something. Then again, I still think the best of this specific turn-based space 'pirate' type of game is still Space Rangers 2 Reboot so I just fire that up instead since it seems to have more variety in most every category.
Just purchased my second Corvette class (one up from fighter) ship, I was able to purchase my first Corvette and thus move beyond the home system pretty quickly, I believe that the speed by which you are able to upgrade from fighters was increased significantly from IV to V.
SR2 is definitely a deeper and probably a better game but I just find myself having a lot of fun at the moment with Smugglers.
Unless I can find something to play on my iPad, I won't be doing any gaming until I get back to the states Wednesday. Since I seemed to have good timing with my vacation, I will be playing thanksgiving round 1 with my Canadian cousins tomorrow.
Quote from: Wolfe1759 on October 12, 2013, 07:16:00 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 11, 2013, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: Wolfe1759 on October 11, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
I've been playing some more Smugglers V which seems to have sucked me in even though it is a bit repetitive, still fun progressing through the ranks (currently Lt. Commander in the Federation) and earning some ribbons and medals.
Have you made it far enough to buy into a higher class of ships?
I'm gonna pick up Smugglers V sometime, but it really just looks like Smugglers IV. Perhaps they expanded the 'unique' missions or something. Then again, I still think the best of this specific turn-based space 'pirate' type of game is still Space Rangers 2 Reboot so I just fire that up instead since it seems to have more variety in most every category.
Just purchased my second Corvette class (one up from fighter) ship, I was able to purchase my first Corvette and thus move beyond the home system pretty quickly, I believe that the speed by which you are able to upgrade from fighters was increased significantly from IV to V.
SR2 is definitely a deeper and probably a better game but I just find myself having a lot of fun at the moment with Smugglers.
Never played the earlier versions, but am having a lot of fun dabbling in V...I use the 'explore' button after landing on a planet and have gotten some interesting missions beyond those I get from the $$$ sign button. It's the perfect casual game, not complicated at all, moves along quickly. I'm playing as a bounty hunter, need a little more cash to get my first corvette and ability to move outside of the sol system. It's worth the $9.99 on GOG.
Just returned from my soggy 3 week holiday. (Who'd have thought I'd ever have looked forward to returning to Vancouver to escape the rain?)
Anyway, I bought CMANO and installed it last night. Man, that install took forever. I barely did anything other than boot it up before falling asleep at the keyboard last night.
I want to try out the new patch for Achtung Panzer: Operation Star. I want to play some more Outlast now that I've finally managed to get past the evil vivisectionist.
I bought the Brave New World DLC for Civ V just before I left and haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I may fire up a new marathon game of Civ as well.
I'm still up to my neck in CMANO.
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 12, 2013, 09:09:14 AM
Just returned from my soggy 3 week holiday. (Who'd have thought I'd ever have looked forward to returning to Vancouver to escape the rain?)
Anyway, I bought CMANO and installed it last night. Man, that install took forever. I barely did anything other than boot it up before falling asleep at the keyboard last night.
I want to try out the new patch for Achtung Panzer: Operation Star. I want to play some more Outlast now that I've finally managed to get past the evil vivisectionist.
I bought the Brave New World DLC for Civ V just before I left and haven't had a chance to try it out yet, so I may fire up a new marathon game of Civ as well.
SDR.. Ever think that maybe your are the Rain God? How many different types of rain do you have in your vocabulary?
Well this was a new experience. The rains caused enough flooding to allow all the crocs to escape from the crocodile show/zoo thingie. Crocodile rain!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2bangkok.com%2Ffiles%2F2011%2F10%2FThaiFloodCroc.jpg&hash=2be6547a734d220eb7e3f5cf607004ebcaf3d5f9)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fen.ria.ru%2Fimages%2F16758%2F29%2F167582929.jpg&hash=967c9c1d49047da943eb6a60fd8e7b6a3dccad94)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ndtv.com%2Fnews%2Fimages%2FThaiCrocs_295.jpg&hash=34a0a85f12bbfa8e3527299f9f773577cc8970f2)
Man alive, where the heck is that?! ???
I've got a Giv V G+K game of Indonesia going...
Quote from: Toonces on October 12, 2013, 06:37:30 PM
Man alive, where the heck is that?! ???
Thailand.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/flood-waters-free-crocodiles-in-thailand/ (http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/flood-waters-free-crocodiles-in-thailand/)
There were massive crocodile escapes due to rain in both South Africa and China recently as well. The one in SA resulted in over 15,000 of them getting loose into the populated countryside.
I just wish I had known that they were paying ~$100 per live croc captured in Thailand. I would definitely have gone in for some drunken croc wrangling action. As it was, the rains totally ruined my planned scuba trips so I was actually fairly bored. hanging around in bars pretending to be interested in some bar girl's pitch isn't really my thing.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 11, 2013, 11:34:30 PM
Ive been looking into building a new pc but I really didnt want to shell out a $1000 this weekend.
Newegg has some Desktop "Supercombo" deals. I just ordered this i7/GTX760 full combo:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1413457
I could afford to splurge a bit this time around , for once, as I usually build a budget gaming rig in the $700 to $850 range. Didn't really feel like digging through all the parts and everything looked good to me (other than I don't like Seagate hard disks very much, and it comes with one).
There are some other quite nice ones under $1k. Was very close to going with an i5/GTX660 setup for around $850. There was also a 250GB Toshiba SSD going for $149.. don't recall if it was just a daily deal or another weekend one but I had to add it.
My point is.. if you're thinking of building right now, there is stuff on sale this weekend at Newegg.
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 13, 2013, 01:22:22 AM
I just wish I had known that they were paying ~$100 per live croc captured in Thailand. I would definitely have gone in for some drunken croc wrangling action. As it was, the rains totally ruined my planned scuba trips so I was actually fairly bored. hanging around in bars pretending to be interested in some bar girl's pitch isn't really my thing.
Do you ever get over to Sihanoukville, Cambodia? My best friend is a partner in a bar there.
thats not to shabby Nefaro.
when I get down to it though I only need to replace the MB, CPU and memory. everything else is pretty solid and up to date.
Quote from: Ubercat on October 13, 2013, 09:03:09 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 13, 2013, 01:22:22 AM
I just wish I had known that they were paying ~$100 per live croc captured in Thailand. I would definitely have gone in for some drunken croc wrangling action. As it was, the rains totally ruined my planned scuba trips so I was actually fairly bored. hanging around in bars pretending to be interested in some bar girl's pitch isn't really my thing.
Do you ever get over to Sihanoukville, Cambodia? My best friend is a partner in a bar there.
I've been twice. I think the last time was 2003 or so. I have a couple of friends in Phnom Penh, one of whom owns a bar and the other a hotel so I usually just stay in the capital when I visit. Haven't been there since 2008 though.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2013, 10:01:08 AM
thats not to shabby Nefaro.
when I get down to it though I only need to replace the MB, CPU and memory. everything else is pretty solid and up to date.
I probably should've gone that route, but I can still get some extra use out of the old tower. Besides, I also prefer putting in a new hard drive and power supply while building or doing a big upgrade since those always have limited lifespans. Mainly so that I don't have to reinstall the OS and software again anytime soon, and the PSU can occasionally fry the mobo when it goes. I used to enjoy building & fixing computers, but after having done so many it's more akin to work now (which it was for awhile). I suppose it's still enjoyable enough to do, though. :D
Quote from: Nefaro on October 13, 2013, 11:46:23 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2013, 10:01:08 AM
thats not to shabby Nefaro.
when I get down to it though I only need to replace the MB, CPU and memory. everything else is pretty solid and up to date.
I probably should've gone that route, but I can still get some extra use out of the old tower. Besides, I also prefer putting in a new hard drive and power supply while building or doing a big upgrade since those always have limited lifespans. Mainly so that I don't have to reinstall the OS and software again anytime soon, and the PSU can occasionally fry the mobo when it goes. I used to enjoy building & fixing computers, but after having done so many it's more akin to work now (which it was for awhile). I suppose it's still enjoyable enough to do, though. :D
That's what happened with my last upgrade. I bought a bigger psu so I could upgrade the video card. When I turned it on, smoke came out of the psu. Antec immediately replaced the psu, but I had to then put in a new motherboard. It wouldn't have been worth it to try and get compensation from Antec.
and thats why I dont mail order parts. if the mb got fried like that I would just take it back to compusa/tiger and get a new one.
Unfortunately my Endless Space game turned into Endless Spam..... In the later part of the game the ai continues to pump out fleet after fleet no matter how many I destroy and to the point of just stale mating with my larger fleets destroy their endless wave of fleets..... all the while fighting two opponents.... so I decided to end the game and move on to something else. Back to Distant Worlds for now and probably CK II and EU IV.
Dominions 4 I got most of the game mechanics down, however still a lot going on and to learn. I started out dong well thus far, however I am sure it is a false sense of optimism....
Bionic Dues is a real shredder... hard game but keeps you coming back for more. So far I have enjoyed everything except the explosions!
Have not picked up Flashpoint Campaign yet...
PE
I ended up playing Combat Mission Shock Force.
Quote from: MengJiao on October 11, 2013, 08:18:32 AM
Quote from: Martok on October 11, 2013, 06:22:03 AM
^ So are you talking Civ IV, or Warlock? Or both? :P
As for myself, I'll probably be doing much the same as this past week: More Legendary Heroes, Birth of the Federation, and maybe some Shogun 2.
Not so much gaming this weekend. I'm going to go be trained by naturalists so that I can instruct children about nature. BUT if I get a chance I'll be playing Espana 1936.
I did play some, but now I know more about catepillars and moths and spiders than I ever did about the Condor Legion. Okay: notes to self: the Republicans had a hard time in the Spanish Civil War, but in the game you can at least escort your convoys and get your Russian tanks and eventually even enough signal gear and so on to get your militia into Mixed Brigades...the weirdest thing is that the AI has shifted its priorities at least 3 times in the two runs to Jan 1937 that I have survived so far: P1 (Game1): Hold on all over P2 (Game2) fall back out of exposed locations up north but do some real damage down south P3: (Game2): destroy the Republican supply network
So game2 went worse for me (or it has so far): losing big battles all over (except at Segovia), heavy losses, morale falling, just because the AI responded better to a more sensible strategy of dispersal by the Republicans
I spent some time with FPC:RS and also played some Battlefield 3/4. A chunk of the weekend ended up being occupied by me upgrading my system to Windows 8, which ended up saying it needed a clean install, and in the end didn't really do a clean install, but moved everything from the old windows 7 install into another folder. I also spent some time last night playing some skirmishes in Wargame: Airland Battle.
I ended up NOT being able to play CMBN with Con, because of Version issues "darn BF"!... Starting a game with Judge (since he only has CMBN and CW like me).
Played some Rome II last night. After watching the Pat's awesome win!
Loving my PMDG 737 NGX.. it was a treat to get it early (so I could play on the long weekend)!.. This bird is awesome... that Tristar is a POS compared to it!
Back to work tomorrow :(
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
I ended up NOT being able to play CMBN with Con, because of Version issues "darn BF"!... Starting a game with Judge (since he only has CMBN and CW like me).
All this says to me is that you need to buy Market Garden.
Quote from: Bison on October 14, 2013, 05:55:51 PM
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
I ended up NOT being able to play CMBN with Con, because of Version issues "darn BF"!... Starting a game with Judge (since he only has CMBN and CW like me).
All this says to me is that you need to buy Market Garden.
Not sure I want to when a gaming company is trying to force me to!
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 05:59:24 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 14, 2013, 05:55:51 PM
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
I ended up NOT being able to play CMBN with Con, because of Version issues "darn BF"!... Starting a game with Judge (since he only has CMBN and CW like me).
All this says to me is that you need to buy Market Garden.
Not sure I want to when a gaming company is trying to force me to!
I prefer to look at it as encouraging you. It sounds much less nefarious that way. :D
I still don't understand why they can't let people with Normandy and CW play people with Normandy CW and MG.... Does this mean someone who just had Normandy, can play someone with Normandy and CW?
I can understand you can't play scenarios or maps/vehicles you don't own.. but let them play with what they both own!
No I understand your issue honestly. It really doesn't make sense, but I suspect they will find a work around. Do you have the 2.0 upgrade?
Yes, I have 2.01... Will they do an upgrade (unpaid) later, so that we can continue our CW or Vanilla games?
I may pick up MG at some point.. just have higher priorities on the game purchase list.
Quote from: Bison on October 14, 2013, 06:05:10 PM
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 05:59:24 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 14, 2013, 05:55:51 PM
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM
I ended up NOT being able to play CMBN with Con, because of Version issues "darn BF"!... Starting a game with Judge (since he only has CMBN and CW like me).
All this says to me is that you need to buy Market Garden.
Not sure I want to when a gaming company is trying to force me to!
I prefer to look at it as encouraging you. It sounds much less nefarious that way. :D
Nefarious nonetheless. :P