The new Friday is here! The new Friday is here!

Started by MetalDog, October 11, 2013, 06:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

I'm going to blow your minds and tell you that I am playing a NEW game this weekend...nah.  It'll be the same old thing.  But, it will keep me amused in between football and chores.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

^  So are you talking Civ IV, or Warlock?  Or both?  :P 


As for myself, I'll probably be doing much the same as this past week:  More Legendary Heroes, Birth of the Federation, and maybe some Shogun 2. 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! As much of this as I can cram in this long weekend... Other than more outdoor chores before winter and VASSAL work.

smittyohio

I'd be shocked if I could pull myself away from Diablo 3 on my PS3...   It's been all I've played for the last month, and I've play a LOT...

MengJiao

Quote from: Martok on October 11, 2013, 06:22:03 AM
^  So are you talking Civ IV, or Warlock?  Or both?  :P 


As for myself, I'll probably be doing much the same as this past week:  More Legendary Heroes, Birth of the Federation, and maybe some Shogun 2.

  Not so much gaming this weekend.  I'm going to go be trained by naturalists so that I can instruct children about nature.  BUT if I get a chance I'll be playing Espana 1936.

steve58

#5
Command and maybe Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! if I break down and buy it...been reading lots of good things about it, including Al's AAR...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

MengJiao if you can talk to us about games then you will be fine talking to kids about nature.

After getting frustrated again with Witcher 2 I nerd raged and removed it from my hard drive again.

I've moved on to Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall amd may start Assassin's Creed III. Maybe some Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe some Civ V as Venice.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

I've been a little bit lost lately: started this and that but at this point there's not a game that i haven't played to death that i really want to play...too tired, no time to learn...

Anyway, i guess i'll stay with some familiar games this weekend: Master of Orion (Klackons), armada 2526 supernova pbem and maybe Knights of Honor.

tgb

Dom 4 and Bionic Dues.  Also I'd like to finish up my current campaign of My Back Is Killing Me.

mikeck

flashpoint campaigns
command
civil war 2
dominions 4
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on October 11, 2013, 09:34:02 AM
MengJiao if you can talk to us about games then you will be fine talking to kids about nature.

  I'm fine as long as I'm talking.  It's the questions that throw me such as "What kind of a tree is that?"
                                                   Me: "That's an Oak of some kind."
                                                   Kid: "Why?"
                                                   Me: "Oaks of that sort do well at this altitude."
                                                   Kid: "Why?"
                                                   Me: "They've adapted to this environment."
                                                   Kid: "Why?'
                                                   Me: "Otherwise they wouldn't be here."
                                                   Kid: "Why?"
                                                   Me: "They would be somewhere else."
                                                   Kid: "Why?"
                                                   Me:  "Most normal topologies require that locations be distinct."
                                                   Kid:  "Why?"
                                                   Me:  "Because generally you want to be able to make propositions involving different locations."
                                                   Kid:  "Why?"
                                                   Me:  "Because if everything is in the same spot or you can't tell what spot you can't say much about them spot-wise which is a concern in Topology."
                                                   Kid: "Stop that bad humor."
                                                   " 

Jarhead0331

I had planned on digging in with Flashpoint, Command and maybe try getting back into Dishonored...but last night I was playing Rome II and I'm pretty much at war with everyone now, so I may end up being obsessed with putting out a lot of those fires this weekend. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sir Slash

Rome 2. I just got Legionaries and Cavalry. CMFI-the Troina Campaign also. But Skyrim is calling my name and she hates to be ignored. ;)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

#13
Flash Point and hopefully some Left for Dead 2.  I'll also be playing in a pumpkin patch this weekend.

JudgeDredd

Flashpoint Campaigns:Red Storm and some Bioshock:Infinite

That is all.

Well, maybe some Challenger II making - now that I have (waiting) a Sea Harrier of Falklands Conflict fame and an Hasegawa 1/48 Arado Nachtingall just purchased.

And I need to make an effort to get into Civil War 2 - so at the least I'll read someone's AAR pdf and get the tutorials over.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people