GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: PanzersEast on November 05, 2013, 10:44:15 AM

Title: CK2: A Game of Thrones
Post by: PanzersEast on November 05, 2013, 10:44:15 AM
I've started playing CK2: A Game of Thrones.....

http://ck2agot.wordpress.com

Even though I have not finished the first book, I have enjoyed this mod thus far for a change of pace....Winter is Coming...


PE
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on November 05, 2013, 07:07:55 PM
.
Title: Re: CK2: A Game of Thrones
Post by: mikeck on August 07, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Not to necro the thread, but when I turned off all other mods except the game of thrones mod for Ck 2, it runs like a champ and I am having a blast as john Arryn trying to establish a male hero before my death.  I just assassinated Lysa tilly to remarry but everyone found out so the Tullys are pissed and allied with the Lannisters
Title: Re: CK2: A Game of Thrones
Post by: Nefaro on August 07, 2014, 07:32:44 PM
Quote from: mikeck on August 07, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Not to necro the thread, but when I turned off all other mods except the game of thrones mod for Ck 2, it runs like a champ and I am having a blast as john Arryn trying to establish a male hero before my death.  I just assassinated Lysa tilly to remarry but everyone found out so the Tullys are pissed and allied with the Lannisters

So you've not had any crashes or major bugs with the latest version?