CK2: A Game of Thrones

Started by PanzersEast, November 05, 2013, 10:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

I've started playing CK2: A Game of Thrones.....

http://ck2agot.wordpress.com

Even though I have not finished the first book, I have enjoyed this mod thus far for a change of pace....Winter is Coming...


PE

eyebiter

.
#1
.

mikeck

Not to necro the thread, but when I turned off all other mods except the game of thrones mod for Ck 2, it runs like a champ and I am having a blast as john Arryn trying to establish a male hero before my death.  I just assassinated Lysa tilly to remarry but everyone found out so the Tullys are pissed and allied with the Lannisters
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Quote from: mikeck on August 07, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Not to necro the thread, but when I turned off all other mods except the game of thrones mod for Ck 2, it runs like a champ and I am having a blast as john Arryn trying to establish a male hero before my death.  I just assassinated Lysa tilly to remarry but everyone found out so the Tullys are pissed and allied with the Lannisters

So you've not had any crashes or major bugs with the latest version?