Qaher F313: Iran unveils home-made 'stealth' fighter

Started by The Puss, February 05, 2013, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on February 06, 2013, 01:19:10 PM
I can't believe the shoddy sheet metal work around the cockpit where the canopy connects to fuselage.

Are we sure it's even metal? I figured it was a crappy plastic mold.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Perhaps next they'll make some stealth shoes!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/world/meast/egypt-ahmadinejad-shoe-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Quote
Cairo (CNN) -- During a historic trip to Egypt, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was greeted by a group of men who hurled shoes at him -- a major insult in the Muslim world.

A video posted by the Anadolu news agency shows a smiling Ahmadinejad shaking hands with a crowd of supporters in Cairo late Tuesday when at least one man threw a shoe toward him. Other men also threw shoes at Ahmadinejad, the Egyptian public prosecutor's office said.

"You killed our brothers!" one of the assailants shouted, according to Anadolu. The agency said the man's shoe struck a security guard.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Ashcloud

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 06, 2013, 04:47:21 AM




does anyone else find it odd that the stencils are all in english?

and the build quality looks like a prop

Mr. Bigglesworth

Even the most basic fibreglass fishing boat would have smooth lines. That thing is crap.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Ashcloud

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on February 06, 2013, 02:31:52 PM
Even the most basic fibreglass fishing boat would have smooth lines. That thing is crap.

really badly done, these guys need to hire some good model makers

GDS_Starfury

good!  then the embargo is working at some level.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Longdan

No!  How can we bomb them if the embargo is working?  It can't be working.  Bombing is better.
Anyway is all this show and tell for domestic consumption like the Norks?  It is not like they are fooling people.
Are they like some people we know who will believe it just because they want it to be true?
It is my opinion that most people who live south of.... say 50N are crazy but they know some basic things
about technology like cars and airplanes in a basic sense.  You can figure the Norks because they do not
get around much but these folks have cell fones and  CD's and computers.  They believe all kinds of crazy
sh*t and think emotional decorum is for dead people but I can't see the government really thinking
anybody buys this stuff as presented.  There are quite a few well educated Iranians and they aren't all
driving cabs in the US.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

GDS_Starfury

but the well educated ones dont seem to be running the government.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Longdan

Yeah I know but they are going to a lot of trouble to look stupid.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

GDS_Starfury

stupid to whom?
the whole thing was for internal pr not international recognition.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Longdan

There is some kind of disconnect somewhere.  I guess some people just believe in their own delusion.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

pawelj

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 06, 2013, 01:22:09 PM
look at how the interior wall is done.



At least it's got a radio/cassette player installed.
"Britain and France had to choose between war and dishonour. They chose dishonour. They will have war." - Winston Churchill

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.