Rogue System: A Hardcore Space Trading and Combat Sim (Kickstarter)

Started by steve58, February 15, 2013, 11:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

I like the sound/features of Rogue System, but I think I'll sit this one out.  Already involved with several similar games on Kickstarter, but I hope he still makes it.

Quote
Juliano's Rogue System in a nutshell:

• Space trading and combat sim
• Hardcore/complex flight mechanics
• Hard science fiction setting
• Highly moddable
• Story-driven single-player campaign (core module: $300,000)
• Open-ended trader/explorer gameplay (maverick module: $1,250,000)
• Persistent multiplayer mode
• Joysticks, keyboard and mouse support
• PC platform
• $20 pledge to get game's core gameplay
• ETA: April 2015

...seems like the ETA dates of Kickstarter games are getting longer and longer.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mikeck

Yeah, another game to get excited about and then never hear about again after a month
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Longdan

Investing in the future of the hobby.
I'd like to see a little more originality.
I have already invested in a few space trade/fight games and I own a lot too.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

republic

Rogue System is still alive!  I had no idea.  Apparently he's been picked up by the guys who make rFactor, a racing simulator I really enjoy.