Press Release from Lock'n'Load Publishing

Started by bayonetbrant, May 15, 2013, 05:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

Got this in my email today from LNLP

QuoteLock 'n Load Publishing Names New Business Manager

May 15, 2013 Lock 'n Load Publishing has named Jim Crabtree as new Business Development Director. Jim Crabtree will be in charge of managing day-to-day operations at Lock 'n Load Publishing. He will be taking over the business side of Lock 'n Load to allow Mark Walker to focus on game design and development.

"I'm thrilled to be working with Jim," Mark Walker said, "he has a level of business expertise that will enhance and expand Lock 'n Load Publishing's capabilities."

Jim Crabtree brings a broad range business experience together with a lifetime love of gaming to Lock 'n Load Publishing.

"I am looking forward to expanding the abilities of Lock 'n Load Publishing, and giving Mark the freedom to create more amazing games!" Jim Crabtree said.

About Lock 'n Load Publishing
Founded by award winning author and game designer Mark H. Walker, Lock 'n Load Publishing develops and publishes commercial board and computer games. Lock 'n Load Publishing's award winning games include Warparty, All Things Zombie, House of Spirits, Nuklear Winter '68, the World at War series, and the Lock 'n Load series.

Visit lnlpublishing.com for more information about our games. 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

A big step forward for Mark and LnL. Congratulations!
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Barthheart

Yep this will unload Mark from day to day business stuff and let him focus on games. Win win for everyone!  8)

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Keunert

who is Mark and what is this Lock n Loll?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Arctic Blast

Good news for LnL! Nice to see them continuing to move forward.

bickford

Anything that keeps Mark H. Walker off the forums and away from any customer interaction is a good thing.

Barthheart

Quote from: bickford on May 16, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
Anything that keeps Mark H. Walker off the forums and away from any customer interaction is a good thing.

:o

If anything this will make him more active on the forums answering rules questions etc.....


bob48

Just as long as the bugger sends me a copy of Desert Heat soon............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

Does Mark have some sort of bad rep that I'm unaware of?

I don't even think I've ever seen him post anywhere.

bayonetbrant

he posts on CSW and FB all the time.  he occasionally posts on WGer or BGG, but very rarely, and not on WGer in 3-4 years.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 17, 2013, 07:42:12 PM
he posts on CSW and FB all the time.  he occasionally posts on WGer or BGG, but very rarely, and not on WGer in 3-4 years.

Yeah, I don't tend to go anywhere near the byzantine labyrinth that is CSW.  :D

Staggerwing

I'm still waiting for my two copies of Eisenbach Gap Delux w/ those glorious- looking unit cards.... Whatever happened to that p500 multi-tiered special?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Some great scenario's in 'Death of 1st Panzer', Stagger.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Quote from: bob48 on May 18, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Some great scenario's in 'Death of 1st Panzer', Stagger.

I'd really like to confirm that with first-hand observation but...  :(


AFAIK the games were supposed ship last month...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys