Main Menu

Door-Kickers

Started by Arctic Blast, March 22, 2013, 03:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Frozen Synapse is absolutely superb, one of the best tactical-level games I've played.

-budd-

Alpha 2 is live ...    http://inthekillhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=702

I used my original download link from my email to download.

It said it updated my version, but in the end i had to uninstall my previous version and reinstall with the new file and seems to work fine. From my brief glimpse we have go codes and way points and im not sure but door breaches might be in this one.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Thanks for the heads up...love this game.

-budd-

Way points are in, the go codes are going to be really useful for timing things and breaches are in, manual, shotgun, explosive.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Arctic Blast

Oooo, nice. I'll have to try the newest version out. Maybe my guys will have a decent survival rate now...  :-[

Nefaro

Quote from: -budd- on May 16, 2013, 08:12:56 PM
Way points are in, the go codes are going to be really useful for timing things and breaches are in, manual, shotgun, explosive.

Damn.

Looks like my next purchase.  "The stack" is building.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2013, 11:30:04 PM
Quote from: -budd- on May 16, 2013, 08:12:56 PM
Way points are in, the go codes are going to be really useful for timing things and breaches are in, manual, shotgun, explosive.

Damn.

Looks like my next purchase.  "The stack" is building.

Well worth the cost in my opinion, a fun little game.

Huw the Poo

Door Kickers is coming to Linux! \o/

(Oh, and those silly pretend PC thingies too)

Guardian

I just started playing the Mac Alpha 3 build and am loving the game so far. It is definitely $8 well spent.

One tech tip: if it gets stuck in a particular video mode (for example, if you start it once with an external monitor attached to a MacBook Pro and then start it again without the external monitor), you can edit the file /Users/<your-user-name>/Library/Application Support/DoorKickers/options.xml to set a new resolution. Or just delete the file and it will reset to reasonable default options.

Grim.Reaper

Yep, bought this day one.....was one of the nicest surprises this year at a really cheap price....can't go wrong with it.

Arctic Blast

Got an email last night about Alpha Build 3 being out. I'll have to get that downloaded and installed.  :)

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Alpha Version 4 released......added deployment options.  Video below explains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZpkm9Y2ymk

-budd-

Doorkickers released on steam early access. I got my steam key in the email already. If don't already have it, check it out it's a fun title.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Latest beta version released...now includes a mission generator, although not all features implemented yet.  This has been a gem in my opinion and can't wait to the entire product is completed.  One of the early adopter games I have no regrets in participating......completely got my money worth so far and then some.