Kerbal Space Program on wheels with guns

Started by undercovergeek, May 30, 2013, 10:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/30/junk-rock-scraps/#more-154947

looks ace - smiled like a fool at the big cannon/MG thing at the end - thats what i would build

steve58

Thanks for the heads up...will definitely be watching this one.  Gonna go download the builder demo.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

gameleaper

Kerbal Space Program on sale at humblebundle

here is a youtube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkxjhYpfQI

this game is an absolute blast I would say not bought it yet but I will after watching the youtube vids, I have never been so impressed with a game, I advise watching more than the first intro vids.