Grigsby future plans: A possible return to Steel Panthers

Started by vyshka, July 24, 2013, 08:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 25, 2013, 01:44:22 PM
Quote from: bob48 on July 25, 2013, 11:30:32 AM
^ROFL.

I've got something I don't use very often that I could donate.

Mrs bob?

oooo.....you're putting a Sunday roast dinner at risk.......If she reads that, it'll be ME that gets the ding around the lughole.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek


JudgeDredd

THE ROAST MUST NOT BE COMPROMISED

PROTECT THE ROAST!!!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Exactly, JD. I shall defend the roast to the last bullet, erm, sprout!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

oh - no sprouts...can't be doing sprouts...they make the wife fart  :)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 25, 2013, 05:01:33 PM
oh - no sprouts...can't be doing sprouts...they make the wife fart  :)

What, when you eat 'em or when she does?

Anyway, let her fart - it means she can't complain when you let out a jolly good trouser-cough  ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Quotetrouser-cough

LOL- that made my day right there!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Man, if Gary Grigsby says "biggest game ever created", brother you better believe it!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

I take it "knackered" means used. As in a good way I hope. ;)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 25, 2013, 09:47:54 PM
I take it "knackered" means used. As in a good way I hope. ;)

every time Ive heard a Brit use that term somethings off by a good 45 degrees.
YMMV
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Toonces on July 25, 2013, 09:09:27 PM
Man, if Gary Grigsby says "biggest game ever created", brother you better believe it!

but he takes it to frikin far.
I could play a Grigsby game or I could have a life, career, family, house and sex.

^^^ thats quotable.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

back during school I would play WiR and SPWAW and at 2am Id get my head out the Eastern Front and rifle off final projects based on Bauhaus cubism because they worked, I could do it and I was in Chicago so the teachers loved it.  no way that scheme would have worked for a real degree.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

if I ever go to a doctor and during the conversation they tell me they love history and play wargames Im getting a new doctor because I know that person spaced out during half their formal schooling.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

until you limp into that USN doctor because of a surf/reef encounter and he strikes up a conversation about Harpoon.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.