Main Menu

Outlast horror game

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, September 04, 2013, 07:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dolan50

I guess it won't be long before the BF brothers find you and a message flashes on the screen that you have just been gang raped and sodomized and now your character will spend the rest of the game sobbing uncontrollably with helpless rage till the the anger builds to a crecendo and you become the new bad guy in the assylum bent on seeking revenge for your recent humiliation.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

BanzaiCat

I'm on the fence with this one. I'm not a big stealth-hide-avoid fan; I'd rather thwack things with a warhammer or maul than scream like a little girl and run. The latter is, of course, what I would be doing were I actually in the Mount Crazypeople Bloodanddeath Asylum. Then again, as soon as the car's headlights hits that sign, I'd be all, "Noooooooope" and would turn that thing around.

I like a good scare, though. I might wait for this to go down a little more in price.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I would say wait for a sale.  $10 or so would be reasonable IMO.

BanzaiCat

I'm also trying really hard not to watch more of the IGN videos covering this game. If I do get it I don't want to know what's coming.

Thanks for the advice; I think I'll wait for that sale.