FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!

Started by JudgeDredd, September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

Let's see....... Dunno, but the last play of Distant Worlds had me snoring....

EU IV
X3
Shogun Total War II
maybe a indie or two...

Staring at me is FSX, Skyrim, Stalker, Dom III, Endless Space, CK2, FE.......

PE

JudgeDredd

Going with the mention of Skyrim - I noticed that Skyrim has a saved game of 1GB (that's a GIGABYTE) - that's just ridiculous!

Also - I forgot to mention - I might pop on SimHQ and have a go at ArmA III if it's around a decent GMT time.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on September 13, 2013, 06:07:56 AM
Wow!  Take a break for a week and they forget who starts this thing ;)  Just teasing, JD. 

He probably thought youd be shagging again

Anguille

Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

Only you could start off your post with "Rome, Rome, always Rome!" and then not have Total War Rome II on your list.  :o
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 09:21:17 AM
Quote from: Anguille on September 13, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Rome, Rome, always Rome!

Going to play:

- Age of Empires: the Rise of Rome....first campaign as Rome, starting mission 2 (Pyrrhus and the Greeks).

- Populus Romanus on my tablet...finishing the first campaign. Will start the fight against Hannibal (2d campaign of the original game).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

Only you could start off your post with "Rome, Rome, always Rome!" and then not have Total War Rome II on your list.  :o

There's indeed a lot of irony here ;)...intended.

PanzersEast

Forgot to mention I finally got around to playing Armageddon Empires from Cryptic Comet and have enjoyed it.... I still have The Occult Chronicles on my 2 buy list.



PE

W8taminute

Diablo III, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Magic 2013, and Halo Wars on my XBOX360.


Just DL'd patch 5.1.3 for Napoleon Total War mod 'The Great War'.  I will start a new campaign with the latest patch and hope that the battlefield crashes I experienced are gone.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

Almost forgot...

Going to betatest "Fall Weiss"

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 13, 2013, 06:38:45 AM
Rome II
Splinter Cell Blacklist
ARMA 3
FSX - Air Hauler
...COMMAND Beta


   similar, but more limited: RomeII, arma3 and Close action (boardgame) in 1744 mod mode (bad crews for all and guns are even less accurate and cannot be trained much off the flat out broadside).

Sir Slash

Rome 2 vanilla for a little while more before I try a mod. And watching Bayonet's Avatar video. I'm getting dizzy! :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dolan50

That Avatar video looks like a fun ride. ;D
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Huw the Poo

Euro Truck Sim 2
Fallen Enchantress
(how the hell do you get more spells?)

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM
Euro Truck Sim 2
Fallen Enchantress
(how the hell do you get more spells?)

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Youre in so much trouble!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!