FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!

Started by JudgeDredd, September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 13, 2013, 08:56:03 AM

Also - I forgot to mention - I might pop on SimHQ and have a go at ArmA III if it's around a decent GMT time.

We're having a session tonight starting at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 12 am GMT.

I'll be playing:
ArmA III
Iron Front
Outlast
Tomb Raider

Gusington

Slash what do you think of Rome II? Haven't heard much from you on it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Tonight I'll be continuing my Austria campaign in EU IV. So far, I have almost 90 hours total invested into EU IV. Austria has been the most rewarding so far. Its not simply a matter of painting the map white like it is for many other countries. Its probably the closet faction that comes to feeling like CK2. There's a lot of managing the electors and gaining imperial authority and you don't get that by just all up conquering everyone in sight. I've really had to watch when and where I pick off the odd province in the various internal HRE wars i order to keep my aggressive expansion penalty down. Even a little aggressiveness will can the electors against you.

Will be working most of the weekend, and have a going away party to go to on Sunday so I probably won't get much gaming time in. If I can tear myself away from EU IV, I have to do some Command testing (which I've been neglecting due to a lack of time), and some modding for both Command and Skyrim.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Rome II

Re-reading the rule books for South Mountain and ASKSK #1.

undercovergeek

Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action

Toonces

I can say for sure I'll be playing:

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm (beta)
Red Orchstra 2/Rising Storm


Everything else is up for grabs this weekend!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 02:56:22 PM
Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action


undercovergeek


GDS_Starfury

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 13, 2013, 02:56:22 PM
Dont laugh but working at a cosmetics conference all weekend - day in lieu next week for some serious roman action

so your putting on makeup and thinking of Roman action......

sounds legit.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

'Geek no matter what DO NOT PUT ON A ROMAN HELMET...no matter what they tell you.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

eyebiter

.
#40
.

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Happy Meals aren't cheap these days, huh?  ;D

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on September 13, 2013, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 12:34:45 PM

Also some Ace Patrol; wasn't sure whether I wanted it but it's currently £3 on GMG.  That's less than I pay my lady for a blowjob.  May as well.

Happy Meals aren't cheap these days, huh?  ;D

Shit.  I don't know which I'd rather swallow less. :)

Gusington

 :o If you don't know...well...Jesus H.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd