FRIDAY - Let the games commence!!

Started by JudgeDredd, September 13, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

And so falling to the bottom of the gutter took less than 34 post for us to reach in this Friday's gaming thread.  That has to be close to a record.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Gusington on September 13, 2013, 07:08:27 PM
:o If you don't know...well...Jesus H.

We are talking about a McDonald's happy meal, right?

You...you call that food?

Gusington

You're the one that couldn't decide. I'm the one that's drunk.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 13, 2013, 06:35:40 PM
Shit.  I don't know which I'd rather swallow less. :)

at least you do!  that tart here doesnt!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Nefaro


GDS_Starfury

noooo

theres a reason hes known as the Fulda Gap.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

That Pumking beer was sweet sweet nectar.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


Huw the Poo


undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM







Im feeling a lot of love in the room

That's not all you're feeling, eh?  :-*

Im surrounded by menopausal bright orange women - im feeling all sorts

Martok

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 03:59:17 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2013, 01:50:08 AM







Im feeling a lot of love in the room

That's not all you're feeling, eh?  :-*

Im surrounded by menopausal bright orange women - im feeling all sorts
I'm *almost* tempted to ask, "Where the hell are you??"...but then I realized I'm probably better off not knowing.  ??? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bob48

..He's in a world of his own I think.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Quote from: bob48 on September 14, 2013, 10:35:14 AM
..He's in a world of his own I think.........

He's clearly surrounded by female Umpa Lumpas.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob