Screenshots of World War II Europe

Started by spelk, September 21, 2013, 05:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk

Shots from Schwerpunkt's World War II Europe, from the France 1940 Scenario, currently in development.

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83493

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Grim.Reaper

Seems like that game has been in development forever, is there any rough idea of a release date?

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 21, 2013, 05:52:18 PM
Seems like that game has been in development forever, is there any rough idea of a release date?

We just opened a forum for Schwerpunkt here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?board=52.0

Why not ask there? :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 21, 2013, 05:52:18 PM
Seems like that game has been in development forever, is there any rough idea of a release date?

Hopefully Ron will have it done within the next year. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Quote from: LongBlade on September 21, 2013, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 21, 2013, 05:52:18 PM
Seems like that game has been in development forever, is there any rough idea of a release date?

We just opened a forum for Schwerpunkt here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?board=52.0

Why not ask there? :)

Another dose of awesome!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: LongBlade on September 21, 2013, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 21, 2013, 05:52:18 PM
Seems like that game has been in development forever, is there any rough idea of a release date?

We just opened a forum for Schwerpunkt here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?board=52.0

Why not ask there? :)

Game companies now getting their own forums?  Must have missed that.  Is this the only one or are all game companies now going to have their own forums?