Christmas gift ideas

Started by DoctorQuest, October 13, 2013, 08:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DoctorQuest

Want to get in touch with your inner Batman circa 1966?

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/12197

Or for just under half that price you can have this bad boy.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/11990
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

LongBlade

OMG that Batmobile is awesome!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Martok

Yeah.  I'm not gonna deny I geeked out just a little there. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces