FRIDAY was the day that twas.....GAMING THREAD

Started by JudgeDredd, October 18, 2013, 05:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

I ended up beating the new DLC level for Tropico 4 yesterday. That was fun.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on October 18, 2013, 08:38:02 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2013, 05:27:23 AM
This weekend


 
Espana 1936 -- Maybe I can make it into Spring 1937 with the Republicans?
Sir, you are being hunted -- learn to use the shot gun and find an ax
CMFI -- classic tactical fun
CLOD -- a few nostalgic moments?
ARMAIII -- a few puzzled moments?
Flying Colors -- Havana 1748 with minor mods

  Looks promising -- but we shall see.

  Well -- what happened?  I spent most of my game time on CMFI.  I gave up on Espana for the time being and I didn't get anywhere in Sir, you are being hunted.

  Flying Colors is going well.