Main Menu

Legos

Started by Jarhead0331, October 23, 2013, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Darkspire

Quote from: DoctorQuest on October 24, 2013, 08:35:04 PM
I am from the Tinkertoy generation. I did a pretty good Fireball XL-5 in my day........

Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


DoctorQuest

^Lol! Nice! Thanks, DS......

Yeah. I even built the launch track and sled...... Good times.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Father Ted on October 23, 2013, 05:31:51 PM
Just so we're all agreed: there is no plural of Lego.  You build things out of Lego bricks, or just Lego, but never Legos.


I love me some Legos. With the amount of funds I've dumped into that company over the past decades, I'll call those little barefoot banes anything I durn well please, and the Danes'll have no problem with it.  ;D
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.