Main Menu

Blackguards

Started by CptHowdy, November 06, 2013, 02:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CptHowdy

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249650/?snr=1_4_4__tab-NewReleasesFilteredDLC

anyone have? looks interesting but the new x-com dlc and X rebirth are coming out soon!!

LongBlade

It looks like it could be good but I don't recognize any games they have previously made.

I'm going to pass on early access.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

I purchased and downloaded it but have yet found the time to try it out.
When I do, I'll try to post some impressions.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Tpek on November 06, 2013, 03:15:58 PM
I purchased and downloaded it but have yet found the time to try it out.
When I do, I'll try to post some impressions.

looking forward to it. thanks!

tgb

I'm also curious.  Unfortunately the official forums, as well as videos on Youtube, are all in German.  I want to jump in, but I also remember what a mess the last Dark Eye game was.

Tpek

Quote from: tgb on November 06, 2013, 04:02:51 PM
I'm also curious.  Unfortunately the official forums, as well as videos on Youtube, are all in German.  I want to jump in, but I also remember what a mess the last Dark Eye game was.

The Dark Eye is simply a German RPG system/world like D&D.
Most of these games aren't related at all.

And frankly, the latest in this world, Demonicon, wasn't too bad.

Tpek

This game, despite being unfinished is quite a lot of fun.
It mostly revolves around turn based tactical battles with your party having to fight all kinds of arranged battles in various environments (which have effects).
And having the ability to go to various towns to trade for gear, heal, rest, train and get side-quests.

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on November 07, 2013, 02:16:47 PM
This game, despite being unfinished is quite a lot of fun.
It mostly revolves around turn based tactical battles with your party having to fight all kinds of arranged battles in various environments (which have effects).
And having the ability to go to various towns to trade for gear, heal, rest, train and get side-quests.

Seriously?

Like I need yet another game to play and love and write about  >:(
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

Quote from: LongBlade on November 07, 2013, 02:25:08 PM
Quote from: Tpek on November 07, 2013, 02:16:47 PM
This game, despite being unfinished is quite a lot of fun.
It mostly revolves around turn based tactical battles with your party having to fight all kinds of arranged battles in various environments (which have effects).
And having the ability to go to various towns to trade for gear, heal, rest, train and get side-quests.

Seriously?

Like I need yet another game to play and love and write about  >:(

Then let Gus/JH/SoM play and do the review this time :P

Gusington

I would get Ghosts right now if:

1. The price was 1/3 what it is;
2. And it didn't have a lot of negative waves floating around out there
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 07, 2013, 07:51:59 PM
I would get Ghosts right now if:

1. The price was 1/3 what it is;
2. And it didn't have a lot of negative waves floating around out there

Maybe the negative waves are from that red cap you've got pulled down over your eyes.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Philippe

I wasn't planning on getting the Steam version of this thing, but does anyone know if it will run on XP? 

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

SgtRock



SgtRock

Sorry didn't see it, mod ok to delete this thread