It's Friday...what are you drinking while you game?

Started by Toonces, October 19, 2012, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

So...you went to Target this morning without coffee?  That's horrible.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison

I'm just not getting what you are alluding too here, Star.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison

Huh.  Well I guess we all get something to rile us up in the morning before we've had our first cup of coffee.  Today for me was the dog barking at 0600 wanting to go out.  All I wanted to do was sleep in a little, but no.  Instead I stood out on the porch in a 30 degree chill waiting for him to sniff every single blade of grass before selecting the perfect one to befoul with his urine. 

Toonces

Can we please get back to discussing my awesome choice in Scotch.  Or coffee.  I'm a Folgers man when it comes to coffee.  I mean, I'd like to grind my own beans and have some super obscure blend, but I just drink too much coffee to go all high-end with that shit.  I need something I can get by the bucketful.

In fact....I don't think I'm drinking Folgers at all.  I think I'm drinking Costco Kirkland coffee!  My wife puts the coffee from the Kirkland coffee into the Folgers container because the Folgers container fits in the cupboard better.  Ah shit, I'm a Costco coffee man.  Wow, that's pretty low.

At least I drink decent Scotch.   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bison

Well at least you don't drink that coffee where the beans are picked from the poop of animals.  That is just freaky and wrong on so many levels.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison

I drink whatever the wife picks up from the store.  Usually Folgers or Maxwell House or whatever is on sale that week.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Staggerwing

I buy the Stop&Shop brand Morning Blend and New England Blend Keurig cups. They're fairly cheap compared to 'big name' cups and I'm too lazy/groggy in the AM dark to be trusted with a coffee scoop and filter, or anything with some assembly required for that matter.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

I'm finishing up the last little bit of Maker's Mark I have right now.  After I finish it I'm going to have a wee bit of the Speyburn to see how they compare.

I really like the Maker's Mark.  I'm not sure if I enjoyed the Speyburn.  Maybe I'm a bourbon man? 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

endfire79

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Toonces

I told my wife that I wanted a bottle of "Irish whisky...JB."  She heard, "Whisky...JD."

So she came home with a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey.  I'm drinking it, but to be honest I'm not a fan.  Too sweet and syrupy for me even though it's still 70 proof. 

It doesn't taste bad exactly, but I'm just not into something with such overwhelming sweetness.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs