I made this picture my desktop background yesterday

Started by Toonces, November 17, 2013, 01:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

It's pretty cool, isn't it?  My mind spins with the possibilities.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

The break is called "Cloudbreak" on Fiji.  On my bucket list before I die or get too old.  I might actually be able to pull it off once I get to the mainland as well.   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598