Pillows of Rock

Started by Toonces, November 16, 2013, 08:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

This is worth watching- some video footage from Wednesday's XL-sized swell out here in Hawaii.

http://www.surfline.com/surflinetv/primetime/pillows-of-rock_104197

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

A title like that and no big bewbs.......
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Windigo

Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

FINE! .....    %$#@! I will
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Cripes its 4.5 minutes..........   
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

no.
I was trying to break records at thread derailment.  I got 2 with the 2nd post last night.  feeling smug.  8)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 17, 2013, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

no.
I was trying to break records at thread derailment.  I got 2 with the 2nd post last night.  feeling smug.  8)

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Toonces

Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:42:44 PM
Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?

They were paddling into those monsters.  Insane.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Windigo

Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:42:44 PM
Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?

They were paddling into those monsters.  Insane.

I used to cliff jump into lakes/river pools in BC and northern Saskatchewan (cliff is an exaggeration) ... anything over 30 feet hurt like hell if you didn't get your feet down in the water first....  I can't imaging that they enter the water any slower.... maybe that's why they wear wetsuits....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.