Main Menu

Beer run!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, November 18, 2013, 05:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

that ad was severely lacking in beer.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 06:22:23 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 18, 2013, 05:42:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI

I gotta get me one of these!

huh?? whats a matter with the canadian one huh??



Can't do donuts. Beer runs are always better with donuts.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

still aint seeing beer!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Hell, if you didn't do doughnuts in front of a small town hotel bar in Alberta, how can you say you have lived???

How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know.. and somehow getting a degree in there ... shheeeeetttt, as LB would say "if you can't be good... be lucky"
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..

the wheel hadnt been invented yet.  ::)

certainly not the combustion engine.....
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..

the wheel hadnt been invented yet.  ::)

certainly not the combustion engine.....

I had my Mastadon well trained and I gave him Red Bull
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

bitch cant drift on a mastadon.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 11:00:24 PM
bitch cant drift on a mastadon.
sure you can... just need to find those crude oil seeps like in California... why do you think there's some many mammoth/mastodon carcasses in the LeBrae tar pits? Young riders that couldn't hold their fermented berry juice
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 10:34:40 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..

the wheel hadnt been invented yet.  ::)

certainly not the combustion engine.....

I had my Mastadon well trained and I gave him Red Bull

<chuckle>
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.