Pew Pew Pew!!! Lasers for the USAF

Started by GDS_Starfury, November 20, 2013, 02:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

The Air Force needs to focus on planes that can do things like fly, shoot and bomb shit. Preferably without starving the pilots of oxygen.

I know. Radical stuff.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: mirth on November 20, 2013, 06:12:37 PM
The Air Force needs to focus on planes that can do things like fly, shoot and bomb shit.

we've got lots of those.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2013, 08:50:16 PM
Quote from: mirth on November 20, 2013, 06:12:37 PM
The Air Force needs to focus on planes that can do things like fly, shoot and bomb shit.

we've got lots of those.

Yeah and every airframe is like 30 years old.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

one weekend without nookie makes Mirth a VERY bitchy boy.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2013, 12:49:15 PM
thats nice of you to volunteer.

hey... he's the bitchy boy, he can go on the Japanese gameshow
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

DicedT

My take on this, and why given previous Air Force laser projects, this might turn out to be a fiasco. https://medium.com/war-is-boring/392024eca5f7

Michael


mirth

Quote from: Windigo on November 21, 2013, 12:53:05 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2013, 12:49:15 PM
thats nice of you to volunteer.

hey... he's the bitchy boy, he can go on the Japanese gameshow


funny, you two queens calling me bitchy.  ::)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

no no no

we're cynical and grumpy (and Windys old).
you didnt get laid and hit bitch in 2.1 seconds.

theres a difference may good man.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2013, 07:16:37 PM
no no no

we're cynical and grumpy (and Windys old).
you didnt get laid and hit bitch in 2.1 seconds.

theres a difference may good man.

you say that like you have a good cigar and a glass of cognac in your hands....  I am jealous
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

eyebiter

.
#12
.

GDS_Starfury

Why not?  The Navy is looking to replace its CWIS stuff with lasers snd have made good progess.  The abl project is 80s tech who's real purpose was to make all the cats in Moscow bonkers.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.