The 2013 Black Friday B.S. Thread

Started by BanzaiCat, November 27, 2013, 12:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

UAM-101752098 ::Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Desktop SSD Kit - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up To 540 MB/s Read Speed, Up To 520 MB/s Write Speed, 7mm Thickness, Samsung 3-core MEX Controller (MZ-7TE250KW)(0.34 lbs)
$269.99
- $90.00
$179.99
   
C13-4060 ::Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD16GX3M2A1866C9 16GB Desktop Memory Module Kit - With Link Connector, DDR3, 2x8GB, 1866MHz, XMP Ready(0.32 lbs)
$225.66
   
A455-8426 ::ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Socket AM3+ Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 990FX/SB950 Chipset, 2133MHz DDR3 (O.C.), 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, CrossFireX Ready(3.4 lbs)
$164.99
- $15.00
$149.99
   
A79-8150 ::AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor - Eight Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 8MB L2 Cache, 3.60GHz (4.20GHz Max Turbo), Socket AM3+, 125W, Fan, Unlocked, Retail(2.1 lbs)
$244.99
- $55.00
$189.99
   
=
$745.63

:'(
I could do it if I eat grass and dandelions for a few weeks.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 29, 2013, 09:12:04 AM
I could do it if I eat grass and dandelions for a few weeks.

It's not so bad really. After a while you won't even miss the bacon :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

I cant find any place that will sell me some dignity for Mirth.  ???
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


endfire79

They should have a Metalocalypse episode about Black Friday shopping. 
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

jejo68

so is this a one day sale or just a start of a sale period ?
was in the news over here where apparently some shops wants to introduce it in Denmark, but didnt really bother to listen to it really

OJsDad

Kids and I ventured out yesterday about 2:30.  We went to the pet store and got my daughter some supplies for her fish and then next door to the Game Stop where my son got a Cabellas Hunting game for the WII.

Walked over to Walmart I checked out all of the people rooting through the movies and hoping to find a great deal on a TV while J hit the head. 

The wife and friends left about 8am and got home about 9pm. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Nothing speaks of the Christmas spirit like a good stun gun fight at the mall on black friday

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 29, 2013, 09:12:04 AM
UAM-101752098 ::Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Desktop SSD Kit - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up To 540 MB/s Read Speed, Up To 520 MB/s Write Speed, 7mm Thickness, Samsung 3-core MEX Controller (MZ-7TE250KW)(0.34 lbs)
$269.99
- $90.00
$179.99
   
C13-4060 ::Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD16GX3M2A1866C9 16GB Desktop Memory Module Kit - With Link Connector, DDR3, 2x8GB, 1866MHz, XMP Ready(0.32 lbs)
$225.66
   
A455-8426 ::ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Socket AM3+ Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 990FX/SB950 Chipset, 2133MHz DDR3 (O.C.), 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, CrossFireX Ready(3.4 lbs)
$164.99
- $15.00
$149.99
   
A79-8150 ::AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor - Eight Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 8MB L2 Cache, 3.60GHz (4.20GHz Max Turbo), Socket AM3+, 125W, Fan, Unlocked, Retail(2.1 lbs)
$244.99
- $55.00
$189.99
   
=
$745.63

:'(
I could do it if I eat grass and dandelions for a few weeks.

Where are you getting your pricing from. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

LongBlade

Well, yesterday was the fully Monty.

We drove 45 minutes to get to a huge mall and waded through shop after shop. The only time I wasn't happy was when my wife, with Daughters #1 and 2, wanted to go to Victoria's Secret to look at what was on sale - and there was a "small" line waiting to get into the store. That's when I drew the line.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.