How do you spell relief? F-R-I-D-A-Y!

Started by MetalDog, December 13, 2013, 07:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

It's that time again, the end of a long work week.  The last day to trade our time for someone elses pay.  And daydreaming about what we will do once the 5 o'clock whistle blows.  This weekend will probably be a hodgepodge of games arrayed around going to see the Hobbit on Saturday.  Warlock, Ageod's ACW and Civ IV BTS MP are all on tap.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Keunert

i am wondering if i should buy a new game. Diminions for mac maybe? so that i can join you guys? or Shadowrun?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

undercovergeek

Friday - some CMANO, some Fallout 1, maybe some Air Land Battle

Saturday - Despicable Me II with junior for the 4th time, works Christmas do (leave after 45 mins because i hate the bastards), then the Hobbit with GF Mk III

Sunday - CMANO, Rome II new Carthage campaign all day, til my eyes bleed

Yskonyn

Friday - Visit to local WH40k club.

Saturday - Combat Mission: BN PBEM, Rome 2

Sunday - No gaming unfortunately
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

BanzaiCat

Going to do some Front Office Football 7 - the demo is the full game for free for three days, so I will run this through the ringer if I can to see if it's worth the $35 price tag.

Also need to continue playing of RAF (for review, BB!) and also Field Commander: Alexander and Down in Flames WWII Card Game, both for reviews elsewhere.

My copy of The Adventurers: Pyramids of Horus arrived yesterday and my daughter wants to play it.

Also have Skyrim and now DA Origins Ultimate Edition on the sidelines...and on top of everything else this is the last weekend we have here before we go out of town for almost two weeks so there's car oil change to do, shopping for Christmas that hasn't been done, and on and on and on.  :-\

I saw a Games Workshop store not too far from my house, too...just what I need on my radar.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna

Probably lots of FSX... Maybe I will try and pick something 'else' to break out of this rut!... Long weekend after all, have Monday off..

MetalDog want to try and attempt an ACW pbem game?

Grim.Reaper

Front Office Football Demo......with possible purchase.....

....and if I cave, Wings Over Flander Fields:)

smittyohio

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines ... made it through 11 missions.   So much fun, can't believe I never gave this one a chance years ago.
Final Fantasy VII
Carriers at War

Darkspire

Thought I would have a change and give Distant Worlds a go  ;D

Darkspire
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


tgb

Rise of Venice
Continue the Barbarossa campaign in Unity of Command
Elder Sign:Omens

Bison

SWTOR if I have the time to get my Sith on.

Gusington

Bioshock: Infinite, SCWWI, The Great War: Total War. Trying to resist the pull of Rome 2 and WOFF.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bboyer66

#13
World of tanks, in my new German TD with autoloader.

Prison Architect

Stanley Parable


Rekim

Am off today and will start my weekend with some planning of the German setup for tomorrows ASL match via VASSAL. We are playing a meaty scenario from historical module Valor of the Guards (Stalingrad) called 'Storming The Station'. As the name implies, my truppen with support from StuG Abt 244 + air support with Stuka's, have been ordered to capture the Stalingrad-1 Rail Staion and renewing the advance towards the Volga.

My opponent is a master at setting up VASSAL for ASL. Amongst my neatly stacked forces on the sidelines I notice that he has even given the German commander (10-2 leader) my last name (Rosberg)   :D