Grogheads Holiday Boxing Tournament

Started by PanzersEast, December 16, 2013, 03:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mad Russian

I'll give this a try...


Name: Danny 'The Undertaker' Demato
Style : Slugger

10 Pts (Max 4 in each Area)
- Fight Inside - 4
- Fight Outside - 1
- Cover Up - 3
- Go for KnockOut -  2

25 pts (max 15 each Area)
- Control vs Boxer - 10
- Control vs Slugger - 15

20 pts
- Recovery   (Max 10) - 8
- Resistance to Cuts   (Max 4) - 3
- Absorb Punishment   (Max 4) - 3
- Killer Instinct    (Max 10) - 6

25 pts (Max 10 each Area)
- Aggressiveness - 8
- Endurance - 6
- Defense - 6
- Hitting Power - 5

Punches % (final number totaled must equal 100)

- Jabs - 15
- Hooks - 20
- Crosses - 23
- Combinations - 18
- Uppercuts - 24

60 pts
- Punching - 45
- Counter Punching - 15
[/quote]
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 18, 2013, 05:44:21 PM
So when does fight night start?  I am ready to rumble.........

I will release the bracket Friday afternoon and the first round will be posted Saturday afternoon/night.... then every afternoon/night until the final match on Dec. 25th.  Double Elimination so there maybe double postings so the final match will be on Christmas night to crown the Champion.

Schedule:

  • Friday 20th - Bracket Released
  • Saturday 21st - First Rounds Posted
  • Sunday 22nd - Tuesday 24th - Subsequent Rounds Posted and Final Bout Announced on 24th
  • Wednesday 25th - Final Bout Posted and Groghead Heavy Weight Champion Crowned
Here are the rules:

  • 3 Knockdown Rule
  • No Standing 8
  • 10 Point Must System
  • Saved by the Bell in Any Round
  • Referee Can Only Stop the Match
  • Draw until Round 3, scorecard thereafter
  • Three Judges


I will post in a separate thread Friday to kick things off.  I will have links to the blow by blow action of each bout and how they were scored.

PE

Grim.Reaper

Very cool...thanks for sponsoring.....I might just buy his game now since it has peaked my interest:)

PanzersEast

Get your submission in, I will post the bracket tomorrow.....  and just maybe one fight from the first round!!!!



PE

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 18, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Very cool...thanks for sponsoring.....I might just buy his game now since it has peaked my interest:)

Yeah, I'm considering the same.  :)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 19, 2013, 05:25:25 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 18, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Very cool...thanks for sponsoring.....I might just buy his game now since it has peaked my interest:)

Yeah, I'm considering the same.  :)

I caved and bought this morning:)

PanzersEast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2013, 05:28:25 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 19, 2013, 05:25:25 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 18, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Very cool...thanks for sponsoring.....I might just buy his game now since it has peaked my interest:)

Yeah, I'm considering the same.  :)

I caved and bought this morning:)

I've had some pretty interesting fights.....

Grim

You can pull all your boxers in or from a certain era then set all of them to their prime and zero out their records.  Then you can use the auto-scheduler to schedule and run your fights, however by default they will not get ranked until they have 20 fights under their belt.  If you want to watch any of the fights, when you run the auto-scheduler and the bouts are displayed, change the 1 to a 0 and it will allow you to view the fight once you click on the Start Button.  The manual is vague on some things.


PE

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jomni


steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Mad Russian

That will put you in the mood to fight...ROFL!!

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.