Interesting....Future Football?

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 05, 2013, 05:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Quote from: Bison on December 17, 2013, 03:07:50 PM
I wonder if part of the problem facing developers isn't the NFL, NFLPA and NCAA licensing.  I bet the NFL and NFLPA commands a damned hefty licensing fee to use real names, logos, etc...

Well, they could always just make up team names and logos the way OOTP does. Then a user will come along and mod the heck out of it.  ;)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 17, 2013, 05:39:26 PM

As for Frozen Endzone, I picked it up. I still have a second key if anyone's interested... ;D

Don't make me beg AB!   ;D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Toonces on December 17, 2013, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 17, 2013, 05:39:26 PM

As for Frozen Endzone, I picked it up. I still have a second key if anyone's interested... ;D

Don't make me beg AB!   ;D

Blast! Missed it by that much!  ;)

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Toonces on December 17, 2013, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 17, 2013, 05:39:26 PM

As for Frozen Endzone, I picked it up. I still have a second key if anyone's interested... ;D

Don't make me beg AB!   ;D

PM sent. Go through the tutorial stuff, then we can try out a game.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 18, 2013, 07:51:40 AM
Quote from: Toonces on December 17, 2013, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 17, 2013, 05:39:26 PM

As for Frozen Endzone, I picked it up. I still have a second key if anyone's interested... ;D

Don't make me beg AB!   ;D

Blast! Missed it by that much!  ;)

Toonces is out. Couldn't handle it. Turned in his wings. So I have to do something I can't...I can't even believe. I have to give you your shot. The PM has been sent. Screw this up, and you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong.

BanzaiCat

Yes, Sir.

As long as my RIO can come with me. He won't die, he's got a wife and kid and everything!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 19, 2013, 05:16:03 PM
Yes, Sir.

As long as my RIO can come with me. He won't die, he's got a wife and kid and everything!

Then he truly is indestructible. Nothing can hurt him.