It's beginning to look a lot like FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, December 20, 2013, 06:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greybriar

#60
I just bought Sid Meier's Ace Patrol from GamersGate for $1.25 and plan on taking it for a spin this weekend.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Arctic Blast

The family is back in High River. I'll be following in 2 days. Therefore, today I shall play Nap : The Game.

Sir Slash

I played that today. In fact I usually play it everyday. Somehow it always makes the phone ring. ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

I didn't play much this weekend. Some Hearthstone Friday night and Rome 2 / Caesar in Gaul Saturday and Sunday. Was going to hold out for a deep discount on CiG but couldn't resist. Not far into a campaign as the Romans. I've managed to lose the siege of the Helvetti city in the alps twice now, first time I've lost a TW battle in a long time.

I did get a ton of work done on a OOB spreadsheet for the current US CV Strike Groups.  I got a group and a half left to do, then I can start importing them into Command, for use as import files for scenario makers.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Star Wars the Old Republic has consumed my gaming time completely. 

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 20, 2013, 08:45:28 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on December 20, 2013, 07:20:15 AM
I have to make a real effort at Christmas shopping this weekend but will find time for some more Shadowrun Returns. I am really looking forward to some quality gaming time over the break.

  Not much gaming in store: my wife's family is coming for a week and some of them will be in the Manloft all the time.  They will want to play Settlers of Catan.

   But until then maybe some RoF and Caesar in Gaul.

   But What happened?  I didn't get much game time in except two sessions of multiple Seafarers of Catan late into the night.  It was a good gaming event and all the more so since even the grumpy people hung around to watch the game rather than going to bed as they kept threatening to do.  Also of interest was the fact that no one quite knew all the Seafarers rules and some were mesmerized by the prospect of Gold on islands while others grew mighty empires in the inland mountains and crushed the seafarers (very quickly in the most memorable game).