(OFFICIAL) :: Grogheads Holiday Boxing Tournament :: (Updated 12/25)

Started by PanzersEast, December 20, 2013, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

Round 3 results are in the books and we are getting closer to crowning the Gorgheads Heavyweight Champion....


PE

undercovergeek

I have built an unstoppable punching machine

i dedicate this fight to my coach Bob, his pans, and his cat

Mad Russian

Taken out after a draw! What a fight!!

Good luck to those still left.

It was fun!!

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

CptHowdy

made it farther than I thought I would. should be a great semifinal. my prediction is pain  ;D

Double Deuce

I think we've stumbled upon an new Grogheads Christmas tradition. I can see this happening every year now. Not me getting TKO'ed repeatedly,  but the competition itself.    8)

Grim.Reaper

Well, lost that round.....maybe I will be able to fight my way out of the loser bracket to get back into this thing.

BanzaiCat

My Irish lad got further than I thought. But losing to the English, that hurt. We've started a boxing rivalry, undercovergeek.  ;)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 24, 2013, 10:18:16 AM
My Irish lad got further than I thought. But losing to the English, that hurt. We've started a boxing rivalry, undercovergeek.  ;)

long may it continue BC!!

LongBlade

Quote from: Double Deuce on December 24, 2013, 04:31:51 AM
Not me getting TKO'ed repeatedly

And me getting pummeled to the canvas countless times, but still somehow on my feet at the end of the fight. The loser, but still standing.

It might be interesting to see who got most badly beaten. I'd bet I'm in contention.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

PanzersEast

Round 4 has been updated..... another fight until tonights Loser Bracket Final.

* Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn  vs  Conor  "The Grim Reaper" Dullahan


ROUND 4 LOSER BRACKET FINALS

* Patrick Starr vs  TBD


Congrats to Undercovergeek for making the Finals.



PE

BanzaiCat

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 24, 2013, 01:59:40 PM
Round 4 has been updated..... another fight until tonights Loser Bracket Final.

* Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn  vs  Conor  "The Grim Reaper" Dullahan


Ah, 'tis a little Irish brawl we'll be havin', Ní hea?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 24, 2013, 02:10:06 PM
Quote from: PanzersEast on December 24, 2013, 01:59:40 PM
Round 4 has been updated..... another fight until tonights Loser Bracket Final.

* Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn  vs  Conor  "The Grim Reaper" Dullahan


Ah, 'tis a little Irish brawl we'll be havin', Ní hea?

Should be a good one...

undercovergeek

I've created a monster - although to be fair he was modelled on tyson, no grace or style just walk forward and punch everything in your path - there's a lot of 'he won't be mistaken for a ballet dancer' comments

Who's next

steve58

Doh...cut down by the Grim Reaper while in my prime. :'( Fun while it lasted, thanks PE!  Three fights today (so far) and three KOs.  Now gotta go find my bookie so I can put some serious cash on Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn for KO #4.   Yeah, I'm looking at you Dullahan >:(  (:)))

Merry Christmas to all..and to all a good fight!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

Tonight's Loser Bracket Final will match Patrick Starr vs  Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn and the Winner going on to face Undercovergeek in the title match tomorrow.   Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn vs  Conor  "The Grim Reaper" Dullahan was a back and forth fight with each fighter knocking the other down once in the match.  In the end Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn won by decision.

Mickey "Banzai Irish" McGlynn
5-1-1 ::  4 KOs
Bouts: 7
Rounds: 67
Avg. Rd: 9.6
Avg.Rd.Stop: 7.8
Cuts (Self/Opp) 0/1

VS

Patrick Starr 
3-1-0  ::  3 KOs
Bouts: 4
Rounds: 20
Avg. Rd: 5.0
Avg.Rd.Stop: 4.7
Cuts (Self/Opp) 0/1


Good Luck in tonight's fight.


PE