Main Menu

Consortium

Started by Jarhead0331, January 08, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Tpek

I'm a kickstarter backer, eagerly awaiting my Steam key :)

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on January 08, 2014, 02:40:32 PM
I'm a kickstarter backer, eagerly awaiting my Steam key :)


They haven't given you one yet, an hour before release?!  :o

Tpek

They haven't even given out yet AFTER release.

They've just now sent the backer-survey to ask us if we want a Steam key (which might take a while to get) or get the game "later today" (more like tomorrow) via the Humble Bundle Store.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on January 08, 2014, 03:36:45 PM
They haven't even given out yet AFTER release.

They've just now sent the backer-survey to ask us if we want a Steam key (which might take a while to get) or get the game "later today" (more like tomorrow) via the Humble Bundle Store.

Tpek...when are you going to learn. You have absolutely no luck with these things.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 08, 2014, 03:42:22 PM
Quote from: Tpek on January 08, 2014, 03:36:45 PM
They haven't even given out yet AFTER release.

They've just now sent the backer-survey to ask us if we want a Steam key (which might take a while to get) or get the game "later today" (more like tomorrow) via the Humble Bundle Store.

Tpek...when are you going to learn. You have absolutely no luck with these things.

Probably never.
By now I've fully learned Kickstarter 101. Backers ALWAYS get shafted.
I've rarely backed a KS in which the product wasn't sold in stores before even being sent to the backers.

Rayfer

Watched the Steam trailer and found it quite intriguing...curious as what is posted here about the game. I can't afford to be a gaming trail blazer, I rely on the younger, more affluent grogheads to lead the way.  Regarding Kickstarter; I've never done it and have no inclination to do so....I keep reading posts here and elsewhere like Tpek wrote about and from others expressing anger, disappointment and a sense of being cheated...I just don't get it.

Tpek

I got my Steam key and starting to download.

SgtRock

Why does the massive futuristic aircraft look like a 727?

son_of_montfort

Quote from: SgtRock on January 09, 2014, 10:42:50 AM
Why does the massive futuristic aircraft look like a 727?

Because they are headed for Dublin, rather than some space colony? And it is set only 28 years in the future?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Nefaro

Who are the bad guys?  A Libyan terrorist with supposed health issues?

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Nefaro on January 09, 2014, 02:57:25 PM
Who are the bad guys?  A Libyan terrorist with supposed health issues?

According to the Steam forums, it sounds like the bad guys are the soul-crushing bugs endemic in the game.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

GDS_Starfury

of all the villians that could be used they choose Mirths weekend date....
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.