Is it live or is it Friday?

Started by MetalDog, January 17, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 17, 2014, 09:24:30 AM
Second Chapter in ARMA 3 campaign, "Adapt"; Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance; Kill Zone: Shadow Fall; and Planetary Annihilation.


ARMAIII...pulled in by an unfinished scenario: NATO and the insurrgents can't get the Regular Green Army out of Sytra.  they can hang on with two tanks and two APCs and a few machine guns and AT missiles.  I'm sure attack helicopters will wipe them out, so that's no fun.

AND RoF and Rome II and maybe CMFI.

BanzaiCat

No idea, really. Too much I WANT to do and too little time...

I'm expecting my shipment of Space Marine: Death Angel to arrive by Saturday evening, so I expect to be pawing through that at least.

Need to keep working on Field Commander: Alexander.

Also want to try to get into both Covert Action for AAR purposes and try a little Birth of the Federation, specifically the "All Ages" mod, to see if there's a story to tell there, too.

For some reason I'm thinking of getting Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I'm in the mood for a little mindless, simple violence.

I also would really like to get back to Wargame: European Escalation and some Civ V as well.

undercovergeek


PanzersEast

#18
Waiting on my The Hunters: German U-Boats at War, 1939-43 to come in and now wanting RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940 thanks to Judge....

Will probably mess around with some Falcon 4, and FSX and a little Distant Worlds.   Then break out a game or two of Space Hulk: Death Angel with my Deathwing.



Post the results to Mike Tyson Challenge.... Finally!!!

PE

Sir Slash

Gusington: The Woad Warrior. Rome 2 as Rome vs seemingly everybody in Europe(they started it). I'm expecting the Mayans to declare war on me at any moment and the next turn show-up with a fleet off Naples. Maybe some Skyrim Saturday but Sunday-- it's wings and football. :)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 17, 2014, 09:36:55 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 17, 2014, 09:24:30 AM
Planetary Annihilation.

still feeling the love?

Not really. I had some pretty bad frame rates last night since the latest patch. But I only explored for about 10 minutes so I want to some more testing to see whats going on. Also, since reloading Supreme Commander, I'm saddened by how far off PA is from this venerable classic. Not that PA is totally bad in its own right, but it could have been so much more.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

The Woad Warrior...I like it. Can I come by for wings?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hell Yeah. My wings are so good that the girls from Hooters come to my house. Just don't show-up painted like an Iceni that's all.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sorry Gus. House Rules. My wife keeps my pair locked in her closet and only lets me use them with written permission.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rekim

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 17, 2014, 08:12:00 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 17, 2014, 07:23:23 AM
Quote from: Rekim on January 17, 2014, 07:13:11 AM
On the upside, I'm beta testing VG Carrier for the iPad and will be keeping my tablet close by  ;)


:o Wait, what?!? :o

What is it like? Can we see screenies? When will it be ready for the unwashed masses?

You can't just drop a bomb like that and not help with the cleanup!

Yeah, slow down there, slugger. Share something!

I fired off an email to the dev asking if I could share some screenshots. Will do so if I get the green light.

bbmike

Hoping to spend some more time with Europa Universalis 4 with the Conquest of Paradise DLC.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bob48

Messing about with CoH, since I just got the 'Monster Tanks' mini expansion.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison


undercovergeek