For Bob and MD and a few others.............

Started by undercovergeek, January 30, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Have to get back to work.  Will look later, but, I suspect I will agree with bob.  ME WANT!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Me, you, geek, Windigo, I think Tuna.  Barthheart begged off.  I'll have to go back and look.  If we get enough, we'll come up with some sort of tournament format.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna


bob48

Excellent - plenty of victims keen players  :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Did you re-up your Teamspeak subscription?

I aint got teamspeak - I assumed we could use Steam chat like wot we usually do?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Not you, bob.  I should have quoted Tuna to avoid confusion.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Did you re-up your Teamspeak subscription?

lol. yes I never dropped it.. I think it's still payed for... needs to get some use!..

pssst.. don't tell Bob the password, he don't know about if for a reason!!!

jk Bob  ;D

bob48

lol - Hello, hello - I can't hear you - anyone out there?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak