For Bob and MD and a few others.............

Started by undercovergeek, January 30, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlickJax


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on January 30, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Look forward to returning to some Warlock MP

Same, after I get a good dose of singleplayer in.

Tuna

Quote from: bbmike on January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P

You don't have to worry about skill level.. Our games are good natured hanging out with fellow Grogs... Although if Metal Dog is your 'neighbor' on the map, that could be a different story!!  ::)

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on January 31, 2014, 11:36:23 AM
Quote from: bbmike on January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P

You don't have to worry about skill level.. Our games are good natured hanging out with fellow Grogs... Although if Metal Dog is your 'neighbor' on the map, that could be a different story!!  ::)

MD is a B@sturd neighbor!  >:(  ;D

I might be back in if y'all will have me....  ;)

FarAway Sooner

That game does sound really intriguing.  I'd love nothing more than join some amiable group games myself, except the 5-hours-a-month of time that two small kids allow me might make me a less eligible participant than some!!  :)

MetalDog

In my defense, I believe that I was attacked first.  And in defending myself, I took over all of your stuff ;)  As for amiable, there's not a nicer group of guys to game with.  Heck, the last group we had was a Canadian, a Yankee, a Southerner and a twelve year old.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek


MetalDog

Whilst it is true that I am occasionally insensitive, the twelve year old was actually TheCommandTent.  He's really in his twenties.  We keep him around the forums to bring the median age around here under the Social Security line.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

just by having him here theres a tiny downward shift in the median number of wrinkles and grey hairs?

MetalDog

I can't speak to appearance, just age.  And I suspect that I am at, or nearly so, the median age.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek


MetalDog

There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.

oooooooooooooooooooooold as time

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:52:52 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.

oooooooooooooooooooooold as time


You guys are so olde it is spelled with an 'e' on the end.  :P