And On the Sixth Day, God Created.. FRIDAY!!.. And There Was Much Gaming.

Started by Nefaro, January 31, 2014, 01:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison


Bison

P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2014, 01:17:22 AM
P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.

Your AI coaches must be the sheeit.

:P

Bison

Quote from: Nefaro on February 05, 2014, 09:44:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on February 05, 2014, 01:17:22 AM
P.S.  I just won another World Series.  In case you were wondering Metaldog.

Your AI coaches must be the sheeit.

:P

Yeah I spent some money bringing in good coaches. 

BanzaiCat